Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Absent Dawn (Skull Quest) - Battle in Skull Quests for a set of new Viper Talismans!

Name:  Absent-Dawn-Event-Interstitials_1200x676_EN.jpg
Views: 1223
Size:  275.2 KB

Earn new 5-set Viper Talismans!

From now until May 1st at 5PM PDT, complete Event Challenges in Skull Quests to earn a full set of Viper Talismans, and other valuable rewards!

Viper Talismans are red talismans with a 5 set effect. Equip them to reduce all damage taken by 60%, and gain a 75% chance to counter an enemy when attacked. These talismans also give you an 85% chance to inflict Perfect Bleed on each enemy for 2 turns every turn, and a 35% chance to inflict Perfect Corruption and Perfect Disable on each enemy for 2 turns every turn.

During this event, Skull Quests will also be granting 1 bonus reward, in addition to normal level rewards. Bonus rewards include, Ironite, Gold, Necropolis Soul Fragments, Skill Shards and more!

Looking for another set of Viper Talismans?

Viper Talismans are also obtainable from the store for Ironite or IAP. You can get two talismans to finish making a set for Ironite (i.e. the 500 Ironite pack will grant you 2x Viper Talismans), and if you’d like to get a full set of the talisman with some bonus Ironite, Gold and Sands of War, there is a one-time only offer as an IAP.

Update - April 26 9:00am PT The Viper Talisman and Gangster Packs should now be showing up on Apple devices! Thank you everyone for your patience. If you are not seeing the packs appear, try force closing and reopening the game. This should get them to pop!
    Last edited by Leviathan; 04-26-2019 at 04:09 PM. Reason: Viper Talisman + Gangster Packs Now Live!

OS
    iOS
    As stated before.. Viper talismans are overpowered.

But I will say that the fact that pretty much everyone at a certain play level (with the skull quests unlocked) will get a set without any additional effort is a plus.
    Last edited by Yup; 04-25-2019 at 12:38 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    So have you bought your set yet Yup?
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Nope Are they for sale too? Not in my "store"
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Yeah not too bad either, the 675 ironite makes it worth while to me..

I just read that too but when I checked they were there...
    Maybe their gone now I’ll check after I’ve farmed a few troopers...!

OS
    iOS
    No idea what you're referring to I don't see Viper's anywhere other than the event rewards listings.

oh....

Important Note: The Viper Talisman Packs are not currently displaying properly in store. We have temporarily removed these items while we work on a solution. We will update this post when we have more information!
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    Under events tab in store, mine are still there, I’m looking at then right now!

OS
    iOS
    Maybe on Android.. not on my iOS device though.
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    Just bought the pack, trying them out now, I suspect your right, way over powered. I’ll set Alex as my trooper so you can check em out...

OS
    iOS
    yeah overpowered.. perfect bleed, perfect passive disable, perfect corruption every turn... yeah.. overpowered. And that's not even taking any damage.... (because I ran Powerslave where everyone is dead in 1 hit )

But Like I posted, everyone will have a set by the end of the event... if they ever show up in the store for everyone, then many will have 2 sets. So is that 4 instanced of Perfect Bleed for 2 turns, 2 instances of Perfect Corruption and Perfect Passive Disable for 2 turns?? If they stack giving a 60%+ chance of these silver buffs being inflicted, people are going to biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch, like they did with primordials.
    Last edited by Yup; 04-25-2019 at 01:09 AM.
    CLANLESS