Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    ya know.... it COULD be that Apple has an issue with how their "loot box" is working.....
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post

If you are on iOS the Viper Talismans and Gangster packs are not yet available due to an issue with Apple. We hope to have them showing in the store on Apple devices as soon as possible. We'll update this thread when we have more info!
    Hey Leviathan,
    Now I have an icon on the right side of the main screen showing Gangland Ed, but if I press on it, there are just evolution packs.
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    iOS
    Still nothing with today's rollover???

Are iOS users going to get extra time to acquire these items they can't even see?
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    That’s a bit unfair Yup for you and anyone even remotely serious about arena in particular.
    Sorry to hear IOS users still getting a rough deal... perhaps some form of compensation or more time for the event is in order? Though I doubt this is any fault of the LOTB developers more likely apples fault...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    At this point, I'm left to believe Apple has an issue with the pay-for-play aspect of this "game" -- which, honestly, they should.

Navigator Games has been selling enough stuff that I can't imagine this is due to an unforeseen technical problem at this stage.

.. and they've now got another issue.. how do they compensate iOS users? Are Android users going to whine if iOS users get something they don't? Are iOS users going to less enchanted if they aren't compensated. I do wonder how many iOS users even realize there's an issue though. I wouldn't have were it not for the forums.
    Last edited by Yup; 04-26-2019 at 04:39 AM.
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    I use android Samsung S8+ for now, have done for the past 2 years, but nearly due for a new device... still thinking about that.
    But I also have a wifi only iPad that I recently purchased for work purposes, so I have been playing my sons account on that.
    Technically there could be quite a lot of users with a combination of both device types like me, heck I’m writing this on the new iPad right now!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    If you guys still don't have the event, it needs to be extended! This is necessary as you need to finish the higher SQs 6 times and the duration of the event was 7 days...
    Extending an event should not be too problematic, so hopefully everything will be fine for you guys!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    My event is working fine in iOS - it is in events screen and I am getting the progress as it happens I think so no problems there, for me anyway. What I do not have is the Gangland Eddie buy pack option or anything new in the store as Vipers are not showing up (if indeed others on Andriod have options for vipers in the store?)

I think it is purely this that iOS are missing at the moment - is that correct guys?

Cheers
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    My event is working fine in iOS - it is in events screen and I am getting the progress as it happens I think so no problems there, for me anyway. What I do not have is the Gangland Eddie buy pack option or anything new in the store as Vipers are not showing up (if indeed others on Andriod have options for vipers in the store?)

I think it is purely this that iOS are missing at the moment - is that correct guys?

Cheers
    On android, we have the Gangland Eddie (for 22€) & the Vipers on the Store (the set for 22€ et 2 talismans for 500 ironites). So yes, it missing on iOS
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Can confirm this Scott. Absolutely the same here. Gangland Icon showing now less than 1 hour for purchase and still no pack with new Eddie. Really hope they will extend or reopen it for iOS players.
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀