Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    I'm not even seeing the pack here... never have.. so....

They should just GIVE iOS users the Gangland Eddie, not the "offer to buy" -- actually give us the Eddie himself without a purchase.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Already out of protest nobody should buy the package
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I'm not even seeing the pack here... never have.. so....

They should just GIVE iOS users the Gangland Eddie, not the "offer to buy" -- actually give us the Eddie himself without a purchase.
    Agreed! and 2 sets of Vipers all FREE!
    After the complete reinstall i did get the events and realized that 6days is actually 7 in LotB, so it’s all fine since i wasn’t planning on buying anything anyway...

But there still might be players who didn’t reinstall the game and might miss out on the SQ event.

OS
    Android
    Just reached first battle in the second SSS tier in Gauntlet... Can confirm Vipers are insane, all the 5 sets are insane and shouldnt even be in the game. It is absolutely retarded now. I have no idea how those guys at the top of the gauntlet ranks manage to ever get more than 62 wins. this is like 5 gauntlets in a row for me with 62 wins.

The team is:

NotB Eddie - Labyrinth
    Charlotte - Viper
    Madam - Alchemy
    KP - warlord/sustaining/(forget the last set, maybe immunity?)

I had 2 guys with labyrinth plus assassin banshee and a blocker and got wiped in 2 turns.... not sure the labyrinth works the same for me as it does for the AI (hahaha of course it doesnt)

OS
    Android
    Wow, that's hard! Thanks for sharing, Natasmai!

It's a real pain how quickly the newest overpowered stuff is directly appearing in the Gauntlet. On the other hand second SSS is very high, so to me it is ok that it get's very hard there. Still out of line and again, that they (Vipers) appear directly after release is cruel. One could have waited until Gauntlet rollover to implement the newest stuff.

I would have selected a similar team as you, but as you say....the AI boost just laughs about our strategy.

Good reason to again stop Gauntlet at AAA or S, let's see if I am motivated enough on sunday to do so.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

Thank you everyone for your patience. The Viper Talisman and Gangster Packs should now be showing up on Apple devices! If you are not seeing the packs appear, try force closing and reopening the game. This should get them to pop!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    Wow, that's hard! Thanks for sharing, Natasmai!

It's a real pain how quickly the newest overpowered stuff is directly appearing in the Gauntlet. On the other hand second SSS is very high, so to me it is ok that it get's very hard there. Still out of line and again, that they (Vipers) appear directly after release is cruel. One could have waited until Gauntlet rollover to implement the newest stuff.

I would have selected a similar team as you, but as you say....the AI boost just laughs about our strategy.

Good reason to again stop Gauntlet at AAA or S, let's see if I am motivated enough on sunday to do so.
    I had a ton of problems with SS this time around, 3 or 4 losses. SSS was actually pretty easy with no losses and no real difficult talismans. most of the teams were random dudes. it frustrates me to have such a reasonable SSS and then 2nd SSS is like "F**k you!" I also think it should be hard at that level, but they power scale is insane from one to the next.

OS
    iOS
    As suspected Viper Talismans are overpowered. Just came across a team with them on Alex Ed.... 75% chance to counter my ass! It is 100% chance to counter. There was not ONE instance in 3-4 battles where there was NOT a counter.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    As suspected Viper Talismans are overpowered. Just came across a team with them on Alex Ed.... 75% chance to counter my ass! It is 100% chance to counter. There was not ONE instance in 3-4 battles where there was NOT a counter.
    It’s not just the counter. it struck me like a lightning after i’ve read the description again: “Hang on! so...lets imagine having two of those and a purple bat?! 2x85% for perfect bleed and you get infinite turn with full power, which means unlimited fury...”
    Basically you only need one set and the Bat! it doesn’t even matter what eddie or other 2 chars you stick it on. the possibilities are limitless. add some char with a 5 power skill and you cast infinite whatever...

It’s really astonishing that these devs keep designing such OP talismans and characters without putting any thought into it!

I would be careful spending 20$ or even a penny of real money on that set. because it’s only a question of time before it gets nerfed to the ground. and there will be no money back or a sorry from these noobs.

Sorry...i know...i was supposed to just keep it shut and exploit it while it lasts

OS
    iOS
    Just faced off against Alex with Viper set. Quite tough. Was able to win the first match but the next person won out in the end. Inflicting Perfect Disable on my Ferryman. You think my Domination/Warlord Alex was tough. Wait till everyone is running Vipers on Alex, Charlotte, Sekhmet, Hallowed Eddie, Killers Eddie...
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121