OS
    Android

LOTB Gaming Clubs

I would like to start a gaming club for fans of the LOTB game and the band. I can see this club having chapters in many of the major cities. I want it to have informal meetings over coffee or pizza to brag on characters we have acquired, discuss strategies in the game, and generally help each other out, in addition to enjoying the great music of the band. Perhaps if a few chapters get large enough we could have a mini convention similar to comicon. Please post your ideas on how you would want the clubs to work. If interested, post your in game ID and the city you could attend meetings.
    Metalking-3386 New Orleans.

OS
    Android
    That’s an interesting idea Metal King, I have been part of groups in the past that did a similar type of thing, probably no one in Lotb has heard of it but I used to be a very active geocacher here in Australia they do regular events and Mega events around the world.

Unfortunately I don’t think there would be many people here in Sydney that would attend such a thing... the most notable lotb players I can think of here in Australia are all in seperate states...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    The game has barely 10k players. Considering recent fuckups by the developers, the amount of bugs, a dead support system, a seriously pissed player base I can't see the number of players increasing, on the contrary, I can't see this game surviving much longer. Therefore only very few cities, if any at all, will have more than 1 player. Also the majority of players check neither forum nor Facebook or any other bigger platform where this information could reach them. This is an idea that may work for a game of millions, not thousands.

/e: just to prove you wrong rags: I've done geocaching in the past :P
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Liu View Post
    The game has barely 10k players. Considering recent fuckups by the developers, the amount of bugs, a dead support system, a seriously pissed player base I can't see the number of players increasing, on the contrary, I can't see this game surviving much longer. Therefore only very few cities, if any at all, will have more than 1 player. Also the majority of players check neither forum nor Facebook or any other bigger platform where this information could reach them. This is an idea that may work for a game of millions, not thousands.

/e: just to prove you wrong rags: I've done geocaching in the past :P
    Yeah, cool idea but Liu is right. On FB, they have their own LOTB community, they don't even know of this forum. I posted info about the forum in a post there once, considering this is the official LOTB Forum community.
    Not sure if it did any good.
    This forum is like a hidden gem.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS
    Liu summed it up in a nutshell. For the most part, aside from being in the seriously pissed category, I would say I am part of a handful of players who regularly looks at the forums but seldom posts. Then there is the dozen or so of you that post consistently on here, as I chuckle often at just how small the group of active posters is on this forum. And FB users? They are not going to be spending time in an old school gamers forum. Not too many will bother with something outside of the overly narcissistic social media format known as Facebook.

And Nodding Frog? They're too busy crafting the nails they are using to nail their own coffin shut. For all of us Maiden fans I say enjoy what we have while we have it.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many