Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Speed of the game

I think it would be very helpful if you increased the speed tab from 3 to 4, or even 5. It would save us players time and 3 has gotten too slow over time

OS
    iOS
    I would like to see separate settings for my team and the enemy team. Sometimes on manual I want precision for myself but just want to get the opponents turn over with.
    Vollrath-7987

OS
    Android
    Could swear 3 was faster back in the day. I'd love to see another kick on the speed bar. Get my grinding done even faster

OS
    Android
    The question of increasing the speed of battles is there a potential for more glitches with internet connections. It may have seemed faster in the past, but the graphics and animation have increased. Let alone the battles take longer with all the buffs and increased HP.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    For precise playing that needs a lot perfect timing, I use 2x speed. But for auto farming, it could be 10x for me... or let's say the fastest that the game can handle technically.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    I good idea if it possible to do. As others have said it may be too much for the ga,e and devices to handle graphically so maybe more crashes would occur on lower end though of course we can set the graphics lower on the options screen so that might be a way forward if it is about increased graphics and effects?
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    I good idea if it possible to do. As others have said it may be too much for the ga,e and devices to handle graphically so maybe more crashes would occur on lower end though of course we can set the graphics lower on the options screen so that might be a way forward if it is about increased graphics and effects?
    Maybe they could implement an automatic reduction in graphic quality if you go for 10x speed auto mode?
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Anybody here ever played Heroes of Might and Magic? (In particular HOMM III)

This great game, besides the many charateristics it has, it also features an option called "Quick battle", which simulates an entire battle (and there they can last waaaay longer than a simple LOTB one, since they are more complicated) in a few seconds, without even "taking" you into the battle screen. It just shows the battle's outcome.

I always thought this should be the ultimate quick battle we need while grinding.

OS
    Android
    They could implement this for the arena at least, especially with event like the current one.
    vov-7058

OS
    iOS
    Actually.. 3 is roughly 30-50% faster than it was a few months ago. I don't feel it's too slow. I do wish there was a button to just skip to the end of something though
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..