Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Def not 30-50% faster for me. My 3 is slower than its ever been

OS
    Android
    Back a year or two I used to play all my arena battles at x1 speed, I just assumed that’s what everyone was doing, I found out through Stormseye one day when I couldn’t work out how he was plowing through so many more battles than me in the same time frame, that he plays all his battles at x3...

I made an effort that day to learn the game again at x2 speed to start with then move on to x3.. I still haven’t moved onto x3 speed yet but playing at x1 is just unnatural now.
    I farm my troopers and skull quests at x3 though, I have found that even if I’m setup for x2 speed the Night City related skull quest always plays the first scene at x3 for some reason.

As for the slowing of the game at x3 I suspect it’s just that we have become conditioned to the speed the same way I trained myself to play at a different speed... I think it’s fine how it is..
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    I have been thinking about the amount of time this game requires. If your trying to rank in top 25 in arena , play gauntlet for decent rewards, and complete 2 events in a week, and also have time left to farm. You just put in some major time. I guess its fine if your a teen, but im old with a family and kids.i work all day. I love this game and its a great free time passer but i should not have to play on my lunch break just to keep my head above water in tthe game. Thats why i suggested a faster mode. If for nothing else, just for events and farming. All nf is really affter with making us play 500 times the same level iis sot so why not speed it up or just sell me thhe event rewards for 500 sot

OS
    Android
    Good point wipp, but I think you’ll find the majority of us are “old” as in 40’s and 50’s, Farming troopers takes a minute to set up and then you can walk away, Yup suggests he auto plays his arena and lets the AI fight on his behalf, I admit this works well, my win average is as good as if I manually did it, so you have to set it up each battle but it works for me, particularly if you have work or home related errands that involve sitting down, paper work etc.. there are some tricky events but if everything is auto it kind of defeats the purpose of playing a game, don’t you think? But on the events particularly when we have to use particular characters for there skills etc x3 with a %boost could be handy!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Def rags,selling for sot is too drastic.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by wipp View Post
    I think it would be very helpful if you increased the speed tab from 3 to 4, or even 5. It would save us players time and 3 has gotten too slow over time
    agree i never play on 1 or 2x speed...

OS
    Android
    sometimes, the loading screens and fury animations last longer than the actual battles.