Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Cool Frontier characters...which one?

Hello comrades. The question I need an answer to is the following: currently I have 3500 Frontier Coins; I've always wanted to have The Beast in my team, but with the recent addition of The Ferryman I'm having second thoughts about it. So..... Who should I go for? The Beast, The Ferryman....maybe another character???

I'm hearing you...

OS
    Android
    What is the purpose of the toon? PVE, arena, gauntlet.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    The Ferryman is a total monster. Beast is okay but more of a collection piece.

Do you have Alex and Sehkmet? I would say Alex is more versatile than Ferryman, and sehkmet has her uses. Set and the green bird guy both have their uses as well, so it really depends.

I'd say for gauntlet Ferryman is probably better because you will often come up against a comp that simply can't kill him (with Hex tals). PVP Set is probably better since a lot of people are running him with labyrinth tals. General PVE Alex is the clear winner as he can basically solo anything on madness outside of the new world.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    What is the purpose of the toon? PVE, arena, gauntlet.
    Gauntlet definetively...I already have Alexander and Horus. Don't think that Set or Osiris are better than Ferryman for that purpose, but anyway I'd like to hear some opinions

OS
    Android
    Ferryman would be a good choice for gauntlet. Aside from teams with a character who disables his passive, he's really good. There's only a few characters I break out the Beast for. The other thing to maybe consider is which classes you have stronger characters from for the class specific levels like AAA. Do you have Killer Prime? He is absolutely insane. I'm actually thinking about getting a 2nd one.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    Don't have Killer Prime yet....I'll try to get him now since he is in warrior souls. My stronger toons are Magus class (3 alchemists, 2 madams, 4 clairvoyants, 1 ancient mariner and some others). I almost always reach AAA level in gauntlet, so I was thinking about improve my other classes.

OS
    iOS
    [QUOTE=emahncke;97809]Don't have Killer Prime yet..../QUOTE]

Killer Prime is NOT in warrior souls. Killer Prime is a Sentinel character, not a warrior character.... Killer Beast is in warriors souls. Not certain which you meant... Killer Prime is generally a better character than Killer Beast. Both are good though.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    [QUOTE=Yup;97813]
    Quote Originally Posted by emahncke View Post
    Don't have Killer Prime yet..../QUOTE]

Killer Prime is NOT in warrior souls. Killer Prime is a Sentinel character, not a warrior character.... Killer Beast is in warriors souls. Not certain which you meant... Killer Prime is generally a better character than Killer Beast. Both are good though.
    I'm sorry you're right. I got confused with the names. But I thought Killer Beast was far better than Killer Prime, though...only by the fact that he is the evolved version. Now I'm really lost.... Ferryman, Killer Prime, The Beast.......

OS
    Android
    [QUOTE=emahncke;97814]
    Quote Originally Posted by emahncke View Post

I'm sorry you're right. I got confused with the names. But I thought Killer Beast was far better than Killer Prime, though...only by the fact that he is the evolved version. Now I'm really lost.... Ferryman, Killer Prime, The Beast.......
    I'm sure you'll eventually get Killer Beast (warrior) through souls, but Killer Prime (sentinel) is only through frontier coins. Killer Prime is one of my favorite characters in the game. Useful everywhere and since you seem to have some really good magus characters already (which Ferryman is), maybe a monster sentinel like KP would be a good addition. Good luck with your decision!
    Last edited by infinite dreamer; 04-27-2019 at 01:20 AM.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)