Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    iOS
    Killer Prime is better than Killer Beast. The passive on Killer Prime is much more helpful than the Fury on Killer Beast. 95% or better of the top PvP teams are using Killer Prime. No one at the top of PVP is using Killer Beast.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I'm my opinion as of now Killer Beast us a bench warmer. Prime is a monster as well as Ferryman. Just keep in mind that any passive disable can get Ferryman killed in one shot, but if none get him his hits and doom can be devastating.

OS
    Android
    Thank you guys for your opinions...now I've made up my mind....Killer Prime it is ��

OS
    iOS
    Get Killer Prime because The Ferryman ,as great as he is, goes down like a bitch after you disable his passive (cough cough RTTH Eddie)

OS
    iOS
    Glad you went with Killer Prime. He's a monster

OS
    Android
    One thing you need to remember when spending all of your IC is that events now may contain an IC spending mission. If they rotate between runes, spending coins and leveling toons you may want to consider waiting until that event comes around again. It may be difficult in waiting a month or two for a new toon, but the rewards may be worth waiting.

It is also worth it to not max all your toons/talisman until the event. It's easy to leave your talisman at level 39 or 49. The game has changed to manage your resources in different ways than before. Does anyone remember the IC and FC requirements for event missions?
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Do not get The Beast! I made the mistake of getting The Beast the day Killer Prime and Ferryman debuted for purchase with frontier coins. I should of gotten one of the new debuted toons. The beast gets his butt whipped constantly by Ferryman. Get Ferryman! Real talk.

OS
    iOS
    Now on that note who's better Charlotte or Ancient Mariner

OS
    iOS
    Charlotte. I have her fully sharded and with max talismans and she hits super hard. Her power skill also does a ton of damage and gives invincibility. There are a lot of Red talismans that are very effective on her (Redemption, Dominance, Valor, etc. I imagine the Viper ones would be deadly too).

Ancient Mariner is decent but not as good as I'd expect from a featured Gauntlet character. I have him built like a tank and he does okay in that role.
    Volrath-0020
    Joms Vikings 4 Lyfe

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Volrath View Post
    Charlotte. I have her fully sharded and with max talismans and she hits super hard. Her power skill also does a ton of damage and gives invincibility. There are a lot of Red talismans that are very effective on her (Redemption, Dominance, Valor, etc. I imagine the Viper ones would be deadly too).

Ancient Mariner is decent but not as good as I'd expect from a featured Gauntlet character. I have him built like a tank and he does okay in that role.
    Soooo true. Charlotte is definetively a better char... her power move also revives dead characters from the team. I have her fully sharded and with viper talis (I used to have her with valor).....every time I get counter and she hits hard