OS
    iOS

3 Star Purple Talisman Evolution Runes Not Dropping?

I haven't gotten one to drop in over 2 weeks. I have been running my troopers on autoplay on normal difficulty Savage Reapers in Night City, and it used to be that I could get 1 or 2 to drop per day, helping me to slowly but surely get my purple talismans evolved, but around 2 weeks ago I stopped getting them. Are they just not dropping on Normal difficulty anymore? The low levels on normal are the only ones I feel comfortable autoplaying in Night City, so it would be ashamed if they stopped dropping there. It's been long enough that I just don't think I have been unlucky with the RNG.

OS
    Android
    I've been farming brave new world garden of dismay level10 for assassin talisman and upgrade material. It's drop rate is very good. I've been able to max a lot of talisman and have gotten some good talisman in the process. I've been doing the same for the others as well. Level 10 gives a mixture of all the floors. Only problem is it cost a lot and takes a lot of time. Even with auto the battles run about 1. 5 - 2 minutes.

OS
    iOS
    Thanks for the reply. As you said, those levels are expensive and long, so I won't be able to play those too often. Maybe I'll do it here and there. I just wish they didn't take away the drops from the lower level Night City levels, because I was content with that.