iOS

What the crap?!

Name:  CBD8CDD9-75F9-4CE8-86F6-8F46E7485724.jpeg
Views: 1374
Size:  330.0 KB

He’s on my trooper list somehow.

OS
    Android
    Why are you wondering? He is also my trooper and it's clear that he just bought the 22€ pack to get this Eddie. I refuse to do so because I reject this policy. I even thought about removing the Trooper from my list.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    I even thought about removing the Trooper from my list.
    You considered removing a perfectly good trooper who gives you the opportunity to play an Eddie you don’t have because he supports a game financially so you don’t have to?

No offense - but that just seems silly. I get that there is a movement who thinks they can inspire a mass boycott of NF so the company crumbles and makes drastic changes to stay afloat. But trying to force that boycott on your troopers - or penalize them because they don’t think like you do - just isn’t cool.

I have two troopers with him as their champion - Shelltlight above and Patrice - and he’s been fun to play. I’m holding off on buying him until I find out the plan for him in BoS (I haven’t read anything about this yet but may have missed it) but man - lighten up Blade!
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    I don’t mind really when people buy characters. Talisman strength seems to be the imbalance now with Labyrinth especially. Ridiculous. What is BOS?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Horus-2545 View Post
    I don’t mind really when people buy characters. Talisman strength seems to be the imbalance now with Labyrinth especially. Ridiculous. What is BOS?
    Book of Souls
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    iOS
    I also have 2 of them in my trooper list. For me this offer didn’t even appear (like for all iOS users I guess), but I don’t care about it, cause NF is not worth my money!

Btw...
    https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...Gangland-Eddie
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    I bought him because I had a few google play cards to use. I figured I'd max him out and make him my trooper Eddie for a day or so to see if anyone thinks he's worth it. I think he's an average Eddie who will probably be sitting on the bench a lot. I'll switch back to Navigator Ed very soon. This is the only mobile game I've ever played, so I don't know what to make of pay only characters. I know I've spend a lot on downloadable content for ps3 and ps4 games over the years though.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    Perhaps someone needed the ironite and other materials that came in the offer. This character could be a good supplemental character for a starting player that has the disposable income to spend. Its not a required purchase but might help you get a good start.

OS
    Android
    @Infinite Dreamer I played yours last night out of curiosity. I find him to be a Doomsday minus fury. He hits hard. I don't hold anything against those who by stuff, I've been guilty of it as well. I quit buying for to coming to my senses lol. Plus, this game is getting to overwhelming about getting you to buy the latest and greatest. I have really all I want and all that is cannon (I think), so I'm not really interested in much ride. I've never been competitive enough to get to the top. I just enjoy the game, but it's also getting old.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    No offense
    I'm not taking this personally, don't worry! We are here to discuss and exchange opinions, right?
    I am in fact a convinced supporter of the boycott movement and would like to see more of those who no longer want to be kidded join in. I myself supported the game financially, most recently and for the last time in November. What has happened to this game in recent months is extremely worrying. I do not need to list it, right?

In this particular case, it is about the fact that an Eddie is now being made available for money only. Eddie, the icon for which we landed on this game alongside the music and the art. As I've already written elsewhere, before it was a lousy wolf, now it's an Eddie. Those who confirm, support and ratify this development (besides the umpteen other points) by buying this package, don't really have my full respect anymore. Everyone has the freedom to handle it as they please, of course. I kept both Troopers, but it just made me think.

Nevertheless, to say it with Molière, it remains clear that "we are not only responsible for what we do, but also for what we do not do."

May everyone find enough joy in this game, it's getting increasingly difficult! Cheers
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020