Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What the crap?!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    True words
    I’m 100% with you here Blade. I don’t judge anyone who buys this package. I also want this Eddie very much! But as you said, seeing the game heading a bad way for a long time now I WILL NOT GIVE NF MY MONEY ANY LONGER!! Sometime you have to be strong to reach a higher goal. We all should be that. In my eyes it’s a sign of weakness purchasing this package. Sorry!
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    iOS
    $20 is cheaper than a movie out, cheaper than just about ANY other form of entertainment which can last many hours in a day for several days....

Yeah I don't like the trend, but it AIN'T changin folks.

I bought the pack.. needed ironite to finish the Arena events... so why NOT get an Eddie for my $20 along with the ironite.

It would be one thing if it was a 5 star, way overpowered, Eddie which changed the entire meta of PvP... but it's a 3 star with no fury and won't be used much at all.

You can complain, boycott, etc all you want, but there are thousands that never purchase anything, don't view the forums, and don't care. They'll still support this "game". And Devs don't care as long as the profits keep rollin in. Realize that in most of these types of "games" it's only 5%of players or less that ever spend anything anyway. As long as you have users buying ironite and refilling, refilling, refilling, refilling so they can be at the top of PvP, the "game" will be financially fine.

Your BEST choice if you don't like how things are going to to NOT play at all, delete the app and never look back.
    Last edited by Yup; 04-27-2019 at 06:19 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    $20 is cheaper than a movie out, cheaper than just about ANY other form of entertainment which can last many hours in a day for several days....

Yeah I don't like the trend, but it AIN'T changin folks.

I bought the pack.. needed ironite to finish the Arena events... so why NOT get an Eddie for my $20 along with the ironite.

It would be one thing if it was a 5 star, way overpowered, Eddie which changed the entire meta of PvP... but it's a 3 star with no fury and won't be used much at all.

You can complain, boycott, etc all you want, but there are thousands that never purchase anything, don't view the forums, and don't care. They'll still support this "game". And Devs don't care as long as the profits keep rollin in. Realize that in most of these types of "games" it's only 5%of players or less that ever spend anything anyway. As long as you have users buying ironite and refilling, refilling, refilling, refilling so they can be at the top of PvP, the "game" will be financially fine.

Your BEST choice if you don't like how things are going to to NOT play at all, delete the app and never look back.
    The last movie I saw with that many bugs was Starship Troopers ...
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    iOS
    But you STILL watched it
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Realize that in most of these types of "games" it's only 5%of players or less that ever spend anything anyway.
    I was talking with someone the other day, and they linked a 5-year old article from Forbes, which linked to a report about mobile device gaming, and 0.15% of players accounted for 50% of purchases.

50% !

OS
    Android
    Devs need to keep his "Whales" happy, they will keep doing this "promotions" and "events" for them and only for them. Im surprised this game dont have a VIP Levels for how much the player spent in the game.