Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Viper talismans

OS
    Android
    While trying to hit 500 PvP battles, I came across a few with Viper. The first was Rags team, I was like WTF!
    I needed some ironite so I got the ironite/viper pack, $19.99. They are crazy good. I used Viper, Alchemy, Labrynth and Frontier (all 5 tali sets) on almost every team in Gauntlet, levels AA and above.
    The counterstrike on the Vipers are 100%(despite what the description says.)
    Great to buy, but we all know what happens when something works too good.
    Enjoy them while we can.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS
    Stated it just by viewing the tuning update before they were available.. they were overpowered since concept.. let alone implementation.

75% chance to counter strike + 15-25% AI accuracy boost = 100% chance to counterstrike.

Wait until the event is over and some teams have 2 sets....
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Yes these are arena team setup changers for sure. Rags was the first to school my now obsolete build with his Alex Ed. Charlotte is a better choice for Vipers along with Number of the Beast Eddie + Labyrinth, KP, Madam + Alchemy as seen in SSS Gauntlet 1st team. What a powerful team!
    I did the 500 Arena by quitting each battle before the coin toss ended because they all counted towards goal. Arena stats were highest defense ever ending up over 250 wins 71+ % didn't they mention us getting rewards for defense wins at some point?
    Name:  Screenshot_2019-04-26-19-25-22.png
Views: 436
Size:  343.4 KB

OS
    Android
    I met a team with Vipers on Charlotte, Dominance on Alex, and Hex in the team, as first battle in SSS last week.
    My Ferryman was already gone by then, I hit it with all I had left but that was simply too strong for the rest of my roster.
    Incredibly strong defence, especially if you bring your A-Team for the first attempt, not knowing the talismans you'll face and therefore slightly misassembled, but then again, you cannot send a weak team in for scouting for every round of SS and above...
    Some glimpse into the talisman build of the enemy team would be very helpful, otherwise, this will happen more and more.
    You can plan for strong characters since you see them, but with the talismans by now being more relevant for the strength of the enemy team than the toons themselves, this is like fighting blind.
    Last edited by EnricoPalazzo; 04-30-2019 at 12:13 PM.

OS
    Android
    its even more difficult with teams like magus lilith, you had to put together a team with both heal block (fortune) and block bennys (destiny) plus if it is combined with AssBanshee you need a passive disabler. Now add in these 5 sets on other toons and....ugh

OS
    iOS
    It's quite powerful. I'm using it with killers eddie for fun since his attack's extra effects work with perfect bleed as well

Is there a counter to these talismans? I've lost 3 times to a undead rescuer with these in gauntlet AA (sentinel/assassin only) I recall a character or talisman immune to silver effects, but can't think of it ATM.

OS
    iOS
    Stun, freeze, blind... A stunned/frozen toon can't counter. A blind toon may miss the counter.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I met that team in AA
    Beast Eddie with labyrinth
    Warrior Undead Rescuer with Viper
    That new sentinel droid that gets tons of extra turns and don't remember the 4th.

Anyway went in to it blind with just pretty generic team of all sentinel characters and won even though I went second. Think my maxed relics saved me

OS
    iOS
    Actually I THINK that team had no skill shards.. so they weren't hitting very hard. I had the same experience there at AA.
    CLANLESS