Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    Android
    sorry, if i'm miscounting. i mean, this was the first round of getting fragments, right?
    So if i count correcty, i should have 0 before and now (since i only managed AA due to time issues) i should have 75 fragments, right? But i checked all 3 devices and i have 120 to 160 fragments? Am i missing something?
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by satani View Post
    sorry, if i'm miscounting. i mean, this was the first round of getting fragments, right?
    So if i count correcty, i should have 0 before and now (since i only managed AA due to time issues) i should have 75 fragments, right? But i checked all 3 devices and i have 120 to 160 fragments? Am i missing something?
    There were fragments given in one of the recent events (I forget which) and the free fragments given at the introduction of him. I ended up with 85, but I should have gotten another 125 from Gauntlet.

OS
    Android
    the viper talisman event we are currently doing (Absent Dawn) gives necropolis frags