Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    Do we get different rewards now for Gauntlet or what?
    Last rotation was about Dominance Talis for me. This rotation is about Inspiration!
    And of course we get Necropolis frags for the complete season (= until june 23rd).

I finished AAA this time and got the right rewards for almost the first time ever! A great argument to stop at AAA in the future for me
    I think the rewards problem has something to do with the way the game perceives the "completeness" of the level. Remember a bit back we had a gauntlet event that required us to "Clear" a level to earn rewards? When people cleared the first level of SSS many received no rewards because SSS wasnt "finished"

I think these rewards issues are similar. For the last 3 or 4 gauntlets I have cleared all of the first SSS and I got the correct rewards. Before that, I made it into SSS but not all the way through and I got the wrong rewards.

Im guessing because you completely cleared the AAA tier, it registered correctly. It would be interesting for others to track this and see if it holds true.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    I think the rewards problem has something to do with the way the game perceives the "completeness" of the level. Remember a bit back we had a gauntlet event that required us to "Clear" a level to earn rewards? When people cleared the first level of SSS many received no rewards because SSS wasnt "finished"

I think these rewards issues are similar. For the last 3 or 4 gauntlets I have cleared all of the first SSS and I got the correct rewards. Before that, I made it into SSS but not all the way through and I got the wrong rewards.

Im guessing because you completely cleared the AAA tier, it registered correctly. It would be interesting for others to track this and see if it holds true.
    Oh yes this was "funny". SSS has a loop that never can be finished. It was a hilarious bug to read about, not to face it personaly, and I still wonder if it was a wanted dev's joke...

Your guess is quite interesting. Could be, that this somehow relates to the reward bug. But I guess most players complete the desired tier and just stop. Doing battles without clearing the tier completely only makes sense if you can reach a specific rank right above the threshold, or at the very top in SSS when you just run out of characters. So I don't know if this fits to the number of players affected by the wrong rewards bug. I used to clear one tier and stopped in the past, but still got wrong rewards most of the time. But yes, we could collect some more infos by the players here so maybe we find a pattern to help NF fixing the bug.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    I only do enough Gauntlet to get the desired rewards. I only got to S because I was bored while at a doctors appointment lol.

OS
    Android
    Thank goodness I at least included the screenshot.. But this is really bumming me out

OS
    Android
    This has been happening more times than not. The customer service is very good and gets it right as quick as the can. I dream of the day thatthis bug gets squashed.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercer-8570 View Post
    Thank goodness I at least included the screenshot.. But this is really bumming me out
    You might better get used to it... some (or many?) of us need to do this every time after Gauntlet rollover plus for some other problems once in a while.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    I always take a screenshot of the rewards list when Gauntlet starts, then when it ends I screenshot the rewards they give to me, compare and make sure I didnt get ripped off. If I did, I also screenshot my final ranking and I send all of the screen shots with the ticket request.

I havent had anything happen for the last 4 gauntlets at least, though, but i know as soon as i decide not to screenshot everything is when it will happen again.

OS
    iOS
    Wait.. if you got Necropolis, and not just frags... why the bitching??

For what it's worth, my rewards have always matched what I should receive when viewing the "Rank Rewards" tab as far as I know. I've kind of figured that some drop from something like S250 to S251 at the last minute pushing them to a lower reward and they weren't aware - similar to how this'll happen in teh Arena if you are close to tier change.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Wait.. if you got Necropolis, and not just frags... why the bitching??

For what it's worth, my rewards have always matched what I should receive when viewing the "Rank Rewards" tab as far as I know. I've kind of figured that some drop from something like S250 to S251 at the last minute pushing them to a lower reward and they weren't aware - similar to how this'll happen in teh Arena if you are close to tier change.
    No @Yup Igot the Necroplis talismans again, not the toon. I didn't get the Necropolis toon fragments. This is why this is confusing.

OS
    iOS
    Oh That makes more sense

Now I gotta check mine.... nope.. I got Dominance.

Side bar: WTF is up with Sekhmet wearing Alchemy talismans in this round... come on devs stop cheating!
    Last edited by Yup; 04-29-2019 at 10:00 PM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..