OS
    Android

Daedalus in heroic souls April 30th

No luck this time...spend all my souls (40 normal, 5 legendary, 1 mystic)...zero Daedalus.

OS
    iOS
    I did not restart the game after reset and I went in and dropped a Mythic soul and got Witch Doctor. Bummer as it was my last Mythic but I reloaded and dropped 10 Legendary Souls and got him.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    iOS
    The last few heroic soul rotations have made it clear that being able to get Musashi a couple months ago was a huge stroke of luck. I used a ton of souls trying to get Rainmaker Eddie (who I've never gotten and I've been playing the game since the beginning) but I didn't get jack shit. I don't have Bass Eddie or Daedalus so I'll be trying again but I'm not getting my hopes up.
    Volrath-0020
    Joms Vikings 4 Lyfe

OS
    iOS
    2 mythic souls, 2 dupe bass eddies. 99 regular souls, no joy there either
    Vollrath-7987

OS
    iOS
    tryed to found 4 star assassin hellraiser with 60 heroic souls and 3 legendary souls but stupud game always give me only 4 star green bitch...something is really wierd in summoning mechanics...

OS
    iOS
    Everyone must be aware, that this whole soul drop system is manipulated. Last time Deadalus was present in heroic souls I threw in everything I had, what were about 200 heroic souls (normals, legendary and mythical were not introduced that time) and didn’t get him. I will not make the same mistake again. Threw in 2 legendaries and 60 normals, no 5*, 4* mostly green b..ch and over 20 red reapers. Ok, I needed 1 for collection, but c‘mon.... I’ll throw in maybe 20 normals later on, but that will be it for me that rotation as I still need red chopper and yellow Trickster on next 2 rotations and safe some for that. Deadalus would be for collection only anyway as there are dozens of more useful characters out there and I gave up having everything here a long time ago.
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    iOS
    I got pretty luck - 1 mythical and got him! Woot!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    I kept telling myself i was gonna get bass eddie from my mythic soul, and i thankfully go daedalus instead. I did still want bass eddie but he's easier to get than daedalus. Now I have all exclusive characters of heroic souls. Least ti'll they add in the angel and the gambler (bc you know, one of them is bound to be an exclusive)

OS
    Android
    I got sucked in chasing my missing Daedalus. 170 heroics, missed him. What a sucker that I fell for that again.

OS
    Android
    They're in the frontier store, though.