Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    have the drop rates for these items intentionally been dropped to prevent (or at least make it difficult for) users having enough resources to evolve Cosmics or other talismans?
    No, they have not been changed.

-Kaz

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    No, they have not been changed.

-Kaz
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but maybe the number of possible rewards was augmented, indirectly causing less rewards of a specific kind per SOT load ? I can vouch that many advertised rewards drop so infrequently that many players are complaining about it today. For example, I just ran a full hour of the talisman dungeon hoping to get some 3* colourless runes. Not a single drop. I remember being able to get 30+ in a lord of the flies sot load, nowadays it's more in the 10+ range. Again I maybe wrong, so please clear this up, let us know where can we find enough of these 3* colourless evo runes to evolve a full 6 talisman set without farming for a week.

OS
    Android
    The best place is to grind the event dungeons when available. The trooper, hell and fire, and inferal are only dropping 2* evo runes. We are lucky that they are reducing the number of new talisman so it isnt as much of a problem to evolve them. Dont forget every 2-3 months you will need 135 3* evo runes to complete an event mission.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    I am sitting on about 4k 2* colorless talisman runes and well over 1k 3*... maybe more, its been a few days since i checked them. I remember not more than a month ago I was completely empty of 2*

OS
    Android
    I'm having a really hard time acquiring the 1 star yellow talismans evo runes. Been playing the early levels of BWN and the green ones drop all the time but not the yellow.
    gogosox40-2036
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings