Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Holy shit I have that book of souls tour shirt, I should’ve realized! I hope it’s actually a new Eddie, Executioner Eddie.

As for my other events predictions, let’s take a look.

The Angel and The Gambler: I believe this’ll be some sort of event where you use up souls to gain new souls or other valuable items.
    Immortal’s Respite: It’s definitely not an Eddie dungeon, however I’m curious as to who could possibly be considered an “immortal.”
    Sun and Steel: I believe Emperor Samurai Eddie will return here, along with some other ninja/samurai characters.
    The Gallow’s Pole: This is likely Executioner Eddie and possibly the Priest in the background of that art. Although, what does “Time Rift” mean?
    Undying Spirit: Absolutely no clue.
    Arena of Souls: We will get rewarded special souls for fighting in the Arena.
    Scales of War: Spend resources to evolve Cosmic Talismans.
    Warrior Hierophant: I believe that the Executioner Eddie event will include other corrupted religious characters, and the hierophant is one of them. This is the Lord of Light Fragment event.
    The Bell Tolls: More ways to get Executioner Eddie, I’m guessing.
    Towerfall: We fight in the gauntlet and get special rewards.

That’s a lot of events; hopefully they’re all good!

OS
    Android
    I wouldn't be upset getting another set of Tower Talismans in the Gauntlet event. They come in handy sometimes.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    The Gallow’s Pole: This is likely Executioner Eddie and possibly the Priest in the background of that art. Although, what does “Time Rift” mean?
    Time Rift means that button on the top left hand side (cosmos/time rift), where you get to LoL,BNW and where the special dungeons usually appear...

OS
    Android
    First event is live and it's a shame!

Yeah...we get 1/4 of one soul by finishing all the event challenges and need to open 250 Rare souls to get a full soul?

GL to get both Eddie to you all!!!

OS
    Android
    now the question is, will there be a "spend coins and gold in a store" event? I want to buy the Angel and Gambler frags and such, but Im afraid to spend FC...

OS
    Android
    I would guess that next month will be the coin spend event if they follow the pattern of. Evolve talisman, spend coins, evolve toons on a monthly rotating schedule.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    [Level & evolve characters] and [level & evolve talismans] alternate monthly. I have not seen such a fixed schedule for spending gold/IC/FC so far.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    That is what I'm debating. I got the Gambler, but I'm thinking I should wait for a spend FC coin type event to pick up the Angel. Buying Angel will cost almost 1/3 of my FC.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    [Level & evolve characters] and [level & evolve talismans] alternate monthly. I have not seen such a fixed schedule for spending gold/IC/FC so far.
    Yeah I agree, I dont think the spend event was associated with the evolution events. I just wonder if that spend event was a once and done thing or if it will become recurring.

The Devs could let us know, but...