OS
    iOS

May Events Theories & Predictions

Arena of Souls-Either new BOS related talisman, soul related arena challenge rewards, or the return of the original arena theming.

Angel & the Gambler-New A&tG toon/Eddie

Scales of war-Some sort of non cosmic themed evo event

Immortal’s respite-I’m thinking some sort of event dungeon but seeing as how we’re already getting a hallowed themed dungeon, I really have no idea.

Warrior Heirophant-Another frag event for a new toon

Sun & Steel-Samurai themed event, possibly similar to Valley of Kings w/ another chance at Samurai Emperor Eddie & Musashi

Gallow’s Pole-Hallowed themed event dungeon like gates of dawn,somewhere in time, Christmas, or Halloween (proud event original madam owner here)

Bell tolls-Possibly another hallowed themed sac event

Undying spirit-???

Towerfall-Same as last time

OS
    iOS
    Is tonight finally time for sacrifice event?I long waiting,what are you waiting devs?

OS
    Android
    The sacrifice event usually comes after the LoL frag event is complete. There is nothing unusually about this m9nthe sacrifice event timing.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Gotta say, looking back, May was a pretty awful month for the game.

Angel and Gambler: Stressful and annoying. Introduced an OP Eddie that only the top players got to have.

Arena of Souls: really brought on the case of boredom for me. The only good thing was it was plays not wins.

Immortals Respite: A massive let down, somehow moreso than last year.

Scales of War: just another cosmic event.

Sun and Steel: nothing special, just kind of... happened.

Warrior Hierophant: this was kind of okay but still just another boring fragment event.

The Gallows Pole: what even was this event again?

The Bell Tolls: the first ever disappointing sacrifice event.

Undying Spirit: fuck this event.

Towerfall: fuck the fact that you paired it with Undying Spirit.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Gotta say, looking back, May was a pretty awful month for the game.

Angel and Gambler: Stressful and annoying. Introduced an OP Eddie that only the top players got to have.

Arena of Souls: really brought on the case of boredom for me. The only good thing was it was plays not wins.

Immortals Respite: A massive let down, somehow moreso than last year.

Scales of War: just another cosmic event.

Sun and Steel: nothing special, just kind of... happened.

Warrior Hierophant: this was kind of okay but still just another boring fragment event.

The Gallows Pole: what even was this event again?

The Bell Tolls: the first ever disappointing sacrifice event.

Undying Spirit: fuck this event.

Towerfall: fuck the fact that you paired it with Undying Spirit.
    Sums up how I feel 100%.
    Zerynx-2164

Lost to Apathy - Retired

OS
    iOS
    Angel and Gambler: Frustrating. The amount of souls needed was crazy and the fragments you got by doing challenges were a pittance compared to what was required. In the end, I was close enough to get the rest with a modest amount of frontier coins. The lesson has been learned though, I'm saving all my Rare Souls.

Arena of Souls: It was pitched to us at one point as being helpful to completing the Angel and Gambler requirements but not so much. Plays rather than wins is nice but I'm so done with Arena events.

Immortal's Respite: Picking your own Eddie in the event store was exciting, but the Immortal Souls were pretty laughable. Pretty expensive to summon a 3-star Eddie.

Scales of War: Background noise. I think instead of having these as repeated events they should be integrated with the main game as missions/achievements.

Sun and Steel: Surprisingly my favorite of the month. It wasn't very intensive and I like the idea of releasing a small talisman set that can complement an existing one rather than just pumping out overpowered 5/6 piece sets.

Warrior Hierophant: Your basic fragment event, he's a pretty decent character as far as these things go.

The Gallows Pole: Not bad, didn't get jack shit but it was inoffensive.

The Bell Tolls: People seem unusually mad about this. It was weaker than some past sacrifice events but I still enjoyed it. Part of the issue may be that us veterans have gotten almost all the characters and so there's not as much potential for getting an epic drop out of the whole thing, like that one where I got Samurai, Iron and Crusader Eddie all in one go. I doubt I'll have one like that again.

Undying Spirit: Fuck this shit. Two arena events in one month? And they were tricky about it, not even labeling it as an arena event in the monthly announcement and letting us believe it might be something cooler. I'm just finished with Arena events, they are miserable.

Towerfall: Fun enough. As has been said, pairing it with an arena event is ridiculous. I'm not willing to blow all my ironite on sands of war so I had to choose. Given the alternative, this was an easy choice.

I hope June is lighter on events and for God's sake, please no more Arena.
    Volrath-0020
    Joms Vikings 4 Lyfe