Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Need some advice here:
    I have done all challenges and stocked up 156 different kinds of rare souls, what means I would have to invest 2.325 ironit for the remaining 34 souls to get 1 event Eddie soul. Should I do that or wait for upcoming events to get more rare souls and safe ironit? I’m not sure about that atm.
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Where could you buy 34 rare souls ?

If I were you, I will save ironite & try to get as more souls as you can b4 the event end and buy the missing frag with FC.
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Dont forget, after this event is over you can buy frags with FC. That is another option. Scroll through the thread for details.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    In Shop „Ressourses“ you can buy as much as you want

I decided to get as much rare souls as possible til the end of this event and buy the rest from ironit as I think that 250 FC for mathematically seen 25 rare souls is far too expensive and ironit is easier to get as FCs for me.
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Hey Got,
    Agree with kgk and Muzzle. How many FC's do you have saved up? Get the one Edd then use your FCs for the other...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    In Shop „Ressourses“ you can buy as much as you want

I decided to get as much rare souls as possible til the end of this event and buy the rest from ironit as I think that 250 FC for mathematically seen 25 rare souls is far too expensive and ironit is easier to get as FCs for me.
    As I already have Angel, I will try to get Gambler ... if I got again Angel, I will buy Gambler (I sat on 18000FC so it's not a big deal)
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    Need some advice here:
    I have done all challenges and stocked up 156 different kinds of rare souls, what means I would have to invest 2.325 ironit for the remaining 34 souls to get 1 event Eddie soul. Should I do that or wait for upcoming events to get more rare souls and safe ironit? I’m not sure about that atm.
    I would wait till Saturday, the arena event will give more fragments.

OS
    Android
    You can buy souls with trouper badges and what you earn in skull dungeons will earn a few more rare souls.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kgk56 View Post
    As I already have Angel, I will try to get Gambler ... if I got again Angel, I will buy Gambler (I sat on 18000FC so it's not a big deal)
    Yeah, that Iron Frontier sacrifice event in March was outstanding for piling up FCs and ICs. I'm sitting on 9000 FCs myself. I'm gonna roll the dice on a second Angel+Gambler Soul with event fragments and if I don't get Angel, I'll just wait 'til May 9 and pay the FCs.

This event really underscores the importance of stockpiling resources. Based on the event history, we can expect a Book of Souls event every three or four months, so it's best to stockpile souls in preparation for it. Just save up the free ones you get.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    It is only an expensive event if you want to be the guy flashing around with the latest and greatest Eddie.

I remember when I was a kid seeing this chrome plated BMX hanging in the window of the local toy store, it hung there for what seemed like years ( more likely months) until one day it wasn’t there anymore, the guy who bought it was from a very wealthy family out on a multiple acres property, not that far from us, I knew the kid, but before he had that bike I had never heard of him, after he got that bike he showed up everywhere it seemed... I digress a little but the point is how many characters do we have to have straight out of the oven so to speak?

Most of us have that many characters we don’t use now, just wait a while and it will come to you in another fashion, don’t burn all your resources and cash for a quick thrill, they’ll appear somewhere eventually, might be a long time but they will come never the less.
    Try your best with what you have (what I will do) but when I fail to get them oh well?

That's the spirit!

The magic word in this game is patience.
    The greed of the "devs" should be our stinginess.

Don't waste resources for something just to have it NOW.., the pricetags of the Frontier Shop go higher and higher.., what's really fucking stupid.., especially because Frontier Coins are very hard to earn.
    But if don't care anymore this bullshit.., they will see what they do.., but if you are "dumb enough" (no offense! to waste you're ingame currency or real life money it's your own fault.

I made my peace (thanks to someone from the forum who said some time ago "it's better to make peace with it" when i had one of my worst 24/7 rage from haha) with this crap and wait until things are achievable later.
    Over the last months i saved up a lot of Ironite, but i don't waste them on Event Souls or so.., just for grinding, or for 2 Viper Talis last time, because i wasn't able to get the 5th because i still don't have the Night City Skull Quest.

Better use your money for REAL games you buy once and can play until you die.

btw. if you wait.., and then the moment comes you get the characters you waited for sooo long the excitement is much bigger!
    And as rags said how many chars do we still use? I have so many i wanted that much, but never used that much i wanted them.. xD
    And as a collector i can wait for them.
    Last edited by Symbiote; 05-03-2019 at 07:21 PM.
    "If you don't want to listen, find out the hard way."

But if everyone's gone it's too late...