Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    I havent decided if I should go for a second A/G souls or wait and possibly buy the second one. I havent opened my first one yet. Have they said if they will be a permanent addition to the FC store or just a limited time offer.
    why do you don't open the one you have?
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    I am waiting for the reset so I dont open anymore souls. I have enough that I am leveling up for the sac event so it is not at the top of the list to level up.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by nitro View Post
    Dennis. I sent trooper request.
    Thanks, much appreciated. I still have a few slots open.....

2 angel eds, no gambler. Don't have another 250 souls.
    Last edited by Nifelheim; 05-07-2019 at 04:09 AM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    you don't have any rare souls for one of them?
    No, not enough.., i think, i can't get one soul.., but somewhere in time they will arrive.., maybe for just 12.500 Frontier Coins each or so.
    Last edited by Symbiote; 05-07-2019 at 11:47 PM.
    "If you don't want to listen, find out the hard way."

But if everyone's gone it's too late...

OS
    Android
    I got the gambler which I am pretty happy with, just for dropping some souls and doing some event challenges. Pretty sure I still have enough souls left over to chase a 2nd soul. But while the odds should be 50/50 to get Angel Eddie, I feel like that isn't the case as once you get a particular character like Gambler Eddie the odds stack towards that. So dropping 250 rares, 6M in gold and having to sac 3* characters outside of a sac event for just a "CHANCE" to get a new Eddie, yeah I'm just not sold on it. Is Angel Eddie worth it? I doubt a dupe Gambler is.

2500FC just for a CHANCE to get him is whack. 4500 to guarantee him is too. How long before we hit 5 figures for a new character? :/
    Last edited by thealchemist; 05-08-2019 at 04:49 AM.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    I got the gambler which I am pretty happy with, just for dropping some souls and doing some event challenges. Pretty sure I still have enough souls left over to chase a 2nd soul. But while the odds should be 50/50 to get Angel Eddie, I feel like that isn't the case as once you get a particular character like Gambler Eddie the odds stack towards that. So dropping 250 rares, 6M in gold and having to sac 3* characters outside of a sac event for just a "CHANCE" to get a new Eddie, yeah I'm just not sold on it. Is Angel Eddie worth it? I doubt a dupe Gambler is.

2500FC just for a CHANCE to get him is whack. 4500 to guarantee him is too. How long before we hit 5 figures for a new character? :/
    I can agree here. I did not open enough souls for the first soul yet, as I did not have the time to do so AND because some souls did not give any event frags! Luckily this happened with 2 single souls, not a 99 stack! I sent a ticket but there was no reply yet. Now I get frags again, but still it leaves you a bit scared...who knows if the bug will return if I open a 99 stack? The event is not lasting that long anymore - what if support can't help quick enough? I'd have enough souls for a second event soul (if the frags do drop), but the "50:50" chance won't get me!

2.5k FC for gambling is hard and 4.5k is even harder and by far too much in my perspective.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    Luckily this happened with 2 single souls, not a 99 stack! I sent a ticket but there was no reply yet. Now I get frags again, but still it leaves you a bit scared...who knows if the bug will return if I open a 99 stack? The event is not lasting that long anymore - what if support can't help quick enough?
    They're taking around a month to get to support tickets and the first response always asks to explain the bug/error even if you provided that in the actual ticket. I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for help/a fix.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    I posted a snide comment on their facebook post about Gambler and they sent me an instant message within a few hours! Just need to make this shit more public. It seems they know that only a small fraction of the players are on these forums so it doesnt matter, what matters is public posts on their facebook page!

Overall I liked this event. Some will complain "too many events, slow down"... this almost guarantees sac event will be slower for those that went all in on this one. I prefer resource draining for a guaranteed character over rng from souls.