Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    The Beast.
    So you get forced to by this toon. I think those NF-[moderator] have never heard of Karma :-)

OS
    Android
    So... you don't like the way the game actually goes, but you are still playing the missions?
    Shame on this forum and this community here! You think you are "Maiden"?
    As long as we play and pay (some of you), nothing will change!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Fair enough. It, to me, is CLEARLY a price hike to see who'll bite.
    Yeah probably is and youre probably right. After the event the cost of the chars probably isnt worth it.

But hey, as long as they are giving us a cheaper option through the rare souls, I dont mind as much. There is still a reasonable option! At least for one of them....

If the FC cost stays so high, they may rarely get bought and eventually their cost will come down.

And in the interim, those with deep pockets and want the latest, can always purchase them (and those old players with deep gold and rare soul collections could probably even get them straight up with a bit of luck)

Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Here's a suggestion....

Rather than those stupid Level 80 NPC troopers... Swap them for NEW CHARACTERS when they are released so players can run them as a trooper and then make a more accurate judgement as to whether or not the character may be worth the trouble of acquisition.
    Now that IS AND AWESOME IDEA! Those NPC troopers suck. Absolutely horrible!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    Just a reminder for everyone too - Deathbat Rules!
    http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...-their-Effects
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    Thanks for the heads up on True Burns everyone!
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    So... you don't like the way the game actually goes, but you are still playing the missions?
    Shame on this forum and this community here! You think you are "Maiden"?
    As long as we play and pay (some of you), nothing will change!
    Completing missions is a FAR CRY from shelling out $500 for characters, as I'm sure some will do.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    It is only an expensive event if you want to be the guy flashing around with the latest and greatest Eddie.

I remember when I was a kid seeing this chrome plated BMX hanging in the window of the local toy store, it hung there for what seemed like years ( more likely months) until one day it wasn’t there anymore, the guy who bought it was from a very wealthy family out on a multiple acres property, not that far from us, I knew the kid, but before he had that bike I had never heard of him, after he got that bike he showed up everywhere it seemed... I digress a little but the point is how many characters do we have to have straight out of the oven so to speak?

Most of us have that many characters we don’t use now, just wait a while and it will come to you in another fashion, don’t burn all your resources and cash for a quick thrill, they’ll appear somewhere eventually, might be a long time but they will come never the less.
    Try your best with what you have (what I will do) but when I fail to get them oh well?
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android

OS
    Android
    Well I see good and bad things with this event:
    - 2 great looking new Eddies with some nice skills (and the passives here sound quite powerful!)
    - Eddies with passive instead of fury are not that popular, but I think you can build nice teams, e.g. if you want that another char's fury is used on autoplay
    - missions for some rewards and extra frags, only true burn is a bit difficult. Numbers are a bit high, but we have 1 week time for that!
    - different ways to get the chars (souls & FC)
    - the typical gambling between chance and guarantee that we all know for this game
    - in contrast to another similar event in the past, now ALL kind of rare souls count - Well done on this one!
    - 4.500 FC is A LOT and unjustified in my opinion! Compared to e.g. KP&Ferryman for 3.5k or Alex for 2.5k those Eddies should be somewhere @1.5-2k FC
    - new players without stockpiles of souls and FC, and maybe short in characters that can apply the effects are left behind. Probably they are the target group for the packs in the shop (which have ridiculously high prices as always)

Draw your own conclusions, find a strategy that fits your resources and needs and good luck everyone!
    Last edited by Blade; 05-02-2019 at 10:00 AM.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    I saw people saying The Beast and Aset for True Burns. Are they the only ones?
    Daniel-3568