Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Why is it a garbage event? It is a good reason to level toons for the sac event. If you dont want to redeem rare souls that can later be used in the sac event, that is your choice. For many it is an easy event to complete for a few rewards.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Why is it a garbage event? It is a good reason to level toons for the sac event. If you dont want to redeem rare souls that can later be used in the sac event, that is your choice. For many it is an easy event to complete for a few rewards.
    Indeed, I'm going through the achievements and with a couple of stack I ll get one, when they put them in the store I ll get the second through fc. I could easily get two but the gamble of pulling out a dupe is high percentage. So better to works through the event itself smarting over resources we dispose.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin85london View Post
    Indeed, I'm going through the achievements and with a couple of stack I ll get one, when they put them in the store I ll get the second through fc. I could easily get two but the gamble of pulling out a dupe is high percentage. So better to works through the event itself smarting over resources we dispose.
    I don't think you can buy an angel or gambler Eddie specifically. Sounds to me as though you can only buy the frags for the a&g soul which still has a 50% chance of pulling either Eddie. 2.5k FC for a 50% chance of pulling a dupe which is mediocre at best doesn't sound like a good deal to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Once this event is over, be sure to hold on to any leftover fragments! After May 9th at 5pm PT, The Angel and The Gamber Soul Fragments will become available in the Frontier Shop (250 Frontier Coins will secure 125 Fragments.
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    iOS
    It's a shame. The angel and the gambler is my favorite song from Blaze. But it looks like I'm not getting either of em anytime soon

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Liu View Post
    I don't think you can buy an angel or gambler Eddie specifically. Sounds to me as though you can only buy the frags for the a&g soul which still has a 50% chance of pulling either Eddie. 4.5k FC for a 50% chance of pulling a dupe which is mediocre at best doesn't sound like a good deal to me.
    Check this again :
    Name:  AngelGamblerStore_ENresize.png
Views: 673
Size:  1.19 MB
    After the end of the event, you can buy for 4500FC Gambler soul or Angel soul & for 250FC, 125 frags for the A&G soul
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kgk56 View Post
    Check this again :
    Name:  AngelGamblerStore_ENresize.png
Views: 673
Size:  1.19 MB
    After the end of the event, you can buy for 4500FC Gambler soul or Angel soul & for 250FC, 125 frags for the A&G soul
    Exactly, u can either buy one of those for 4500 or keep gambling on the fragments.

OS
    Android
    Thanks devs for informing that they will be in FC store and also that on arena event starting on May 4th we will have more changes to get fragments.
    Will wait till last day to summon my souls, depending on how many fragments I have by that moment.

OS
    iOS
    Haven't seen it mentioned yet but Corrupt General is pretty useful for this event since he can do both Stun and Seal. I've made mine into a trooper for the time being (fully sharded with maxed alchemy talismans yo).
    Volrath-0020
    Joms Vikings 4 Lyfe

OS
    Android
    For the burns, you might try daedalus, as he puts random burn effects every round.

OS
    iOS
    what character is best for magic down?
    near to finish all quests and stilli on 450/1250...devs why don't you set 5000 fragments for this new Eddies?
    Last edited by Ip4; 05-02-2019 at 05:51 PM.