Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: It's been fun.

  1. #11
    Senior Member Shaolin85london's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    462
    I'm one of those financial donors tho. As I'm a collector since July 2016, hope this won't be an issue with troops relationship and communication...😮

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Germany
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,247
    Seems you have read some of my recent posts No need to tell me that you are a long-term player and supporter of the game. Also your many wins in Arena and Gauntlet are well known, man
    I am glad to fill my list with great players, especially long term ones. Good to know that I could try out every new character However I did not like your post in the recent exploit post, that's not needed I think
    March 1st 2019 - NEVER FORGET! Devaluation of frags and sneaky price increase to summon souls!

    Missing:
    Eddies: Samurai Emperor - Ramesses - $$-Gangland-$$ - Angel - Executioner - Cavalry - Icarus - $$-Ed Hunter-$$
    Allies: Elf - Wickerdeer - Nutcracker - PDK - $$-Sirius-$$ - Crimean - Malakhov - Minotaur - Minotaur - Minotaur

  3. #13
    Senior Member Shaolin85london's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    462
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    Seems you have read some of my recent posts No need to tell me that you are a long-term player and supporter of the game. Also your many wins in Arena and Gauntlet are well known, man
    I am glad to fill my list with great players, especially long term ones. Good to know that I could try out every new character However I did not like your post in the recent exploit post, that's not needed I think
    Sometimes frustration can take over the reason. Reading back on that I do agree with you wasn't necessary.... especially when I did realize that I don't need it to proceed in gauntlet. Perhaps won't me there as I got the enlightened necropolis and I'm saving up sow for towerfall. So if you are in either text me your full nickname or add me up, shaolinlondo-7198

    Cheers Man 🤟

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Germany
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,247
    Great to hear! We all know the frustration every now and then
    I added you, welcome!
    March 1st 2019 - NEVER FORGET! Devaluation of frags and sneaky price increase to summon souls!

    Missing:
    Eddies: Samurai Emperor - Ramesses - $$-Gangland-$$ - Angel - Executioner - Cavalry - Icarus - $$-Ed Hunter-$$
    Allies: Elf - Wickerdeer - Nutcracker - PDK - $$-Sirius-$$ - Crimean - Malakhov - Minotaur - Minotaur - Minotaur

  5. #15
    Senior Member GotN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Germany
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    1,128
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin85london View Post
    Hey blade can I add you?
    Hey Shaolin, do you have another free spot? Can I sent you a request?
    GotN-0546

    ☠️ Executioner Eddie ☠️

  6. #16
    Senior Member Shaolin85london's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    462
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    Great to hear! We all know the frustration every now and then
    I added you, welcome!
    Added and played, welcome on board!

  7. #17
    Senior Member Shaolin85london's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    462
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    Hey Shaolin, do you have another free spot? Can I sent you a request?
    Hey bud I'm full atm, next room I ll let you know here on the forum. Sorry for now but just hang on a bit more 💪

  8. #18
    Senior Member GotN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Germany
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    1,128
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin85london View Post
    Hey bud I'm full atm, next room I ll let you know here on the forum. Sorry for now but just hang on a bit more ��
    No problem bro. I’ll surely be here another 3 years hahaaa
    GotN-0546

    ☠️ Executioner Eddie ☠️

  9. #19
    Senior Member Shaolin85london's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    462
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    No problem bro. I’ll surely be here another 3 years hahaaa
    Hey buddy I got a free slot if want to join the crew u re the most welcome

  10. #20
    Senior Member GotN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Germany
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    1,128
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin85london View Post
    Hey buddy I got a free slot if want to join the crew u re the most welcome
    Sent you a PM.
    GotN-0546

    ☠️ Executioner Eddie ☠️

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •