Thread: Speechless

OS
    Android

Speechless

So. I earned some heroic souls and held Them for a while waiting for a good rotation. Expecting daedalus, I opened 10 of my stack of souls, red ayes appear, and boom... Assasin hellraiser. Not bad at all, however I was overflown, so it prompt me to sacrifice, so I put the dupes and went on.

To my surprise, guess who was not in my inventory. The assassin hellraiser. Immediately contacted support... 3 days later and no response... So has this happened to you?

Inb4 I sacrificed it by mistake.

No. I triple check all My sacrifices. Unfortunately, that character was greyed out so I couldn't lock him. So it was impossible to fail-save him.

Amy mod can help me clarify what happened? FYI, this was done half an hour after the reset of that day, if that helps.

OS
    iOS
    Thats a tough one mate! I do think its annoying that greyed out allies cant be locked out as it does open up the risk of accidental sacrifice.

Assassin hellraiser is a great char too.

It could well be a bug, but Im sure they are putting your issue at the bottom of the pile as the accidental sac happens aaallllll the time.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    Was the soul back in BOS?

Sometimes the "My Team" screen fails to save properly. So the character disappears. Although Iv'e never had one "greyed out". Generally when this happens the soul is back in the BOS and just needs to be dropped again.. you'll get the same toon.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    1000% clear I did not sacrifice him obviouly, this was not accidental, it has to be a very concerning bug. And one that can overwhelm everybody, obviously my first reaction was to go and lock it but I couldn't.

To People spend time and resources to earn those.

OS
    Android
    When you are over limit on your character amounts, the extra characters are greyed out and you cannot interact with them in the my team screen. However, when you go to the sacrifice screen, they are not greyed out and it can be selected as a sacrifice. Unless you have the soul returned as YUP stated, you sacrificed the toon by accident, end of story.

As far as that goes, sac some more souls and you will probably get another one. Otherwise you will just have to wait for support to get around to helping you out.... after they give everyone their correct rewards from gauntlet and all the other constant weekly bug reports that never change....