Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

OS
    iOS

How much are The Angel and The Gambler Eddie worth?

I always enjoyed when new Eddie was added to game, and I am always hyped. Every single time I am hoping that I will be able to get him, but it never happens.
    Now there is an opportunity to get them by the FC but... they are almost twice more expensive then AE. Are they worth it?
    I see that they have a good immunity remover ability, and other skills are pretty good. But I heard o lot of good things about AE and I wanted to buy him, and now I am confused are they better or it is just a stupid price?
    Are they worth anything?

Any help will be appreciated, thanks!
    Up The Irons

OS
    Android
    $ome guy po$ted in a group. Thi$ wa$ on madne$$. $o, at lea$t, I think the Gambler i$ worth $$$.

Name:  58994641_2742250855815921_2971055412398260224_o.jpg
Views: 1366
Size:  92.1 KB

OS
    Android
    Frontier prices are not related to worth, but time.

Each new toon will be more expensive than the previous one.

OS
    iOS
    Ok, but is it worth to save and buy Gambler or Angel instead of Alexander?
    Or fragments?

OS
    Android
    I just played 180+ battles since last night when the Arena event began , I ran into the New Eddies quite a few times. The Gambler kicked my butt the 1st time, he seems decent. He is sometimes challenging, but the Angel Ed was pretty easy to beat.
    I would definitely go for the new Gambler. I know you can use Labrynth talis. I definitely saw the new Banner talis, they kept healing him up real good. I saw a team that has both new Eds. Gambler has 2 purple, 1 yellow, 3 open slots, Angel has 2 yellow, 1 green, etc.
    Last edited by Bakura; 05-05-2019 at 06:59 PM.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    They say Alexander is good for pve, and I've been playing around with using him in arena and doing pretty well. I feel he would be a better purchase than one of the new angel or gambler eddies. They have nice skills but seem to be niche characters.

OS
    iOS
    All right then, I am going to wait. Maybe as I
    play In arena I will have a look on the new Eddies and I will be able to decide who’s better.
    If any one have some more reflections on with is better and why, then I will really happily heart their opinions.
    Thanks for helping!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasidor View Post
    All right then, I am going to wait. Maybe as I
    play In arena I will have a look on the new Eddies and I will be able to decide who’s better.
    If any one have some more reflections on with is better and why, then I will really happily heart their opinions.
    Thanks for helping!
    Someone put forward the argument, that if you buy both from the FC store, one with frags for 2.5k, and the missing one for 4.5k you pay 3.5k on average. Therefore they are priced the same as the newer toons. However, I don't believe FC cost scales with power. Just compare KP and ferryman. Same price for both, one is meta, the other isn't. I'd recommend you either save up for KP or get xander now.
    Last edited by Liu; 05-06-2019 at 12:32 PM.
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    iOS
    Yeah... I don’t have enough to buy AE, I was considering buying frags, and I was hoping that the new Eddies are both as good or better then AE, but if you say that I should save for KP or AE then who am I to argue?
    Thanks again for helping me in this game, I really appreciate this.

OS
    Android
    Putting a hi price on something doesn't make it valuable. The initial hype and FOMO wore off and bottom line is I shred both of these clowns with Number of the Beast Ed. He is actually worth investing to get. Don't think these two furyless Eddies are worth the ridiculous cost.