Quote Originally Posted by Jasidor View Post
Ok, so I will save for KP. Have one more question. When I get him which talisman should I use on him? I don’t even know what spots he have, only thing I know is that everyone says he is great but I don’t know why. If anyone could explain that to me I would really appreciate it.
Thanks!
I always use sustain, Warlord and Inspiration on mine. Lots of people overlook them but they're hella good.

Here's a tip, combine Warlord Talismans with Present Talismans. Since present Talismans grant life steal, KP will heal himself and it can trigger and extra turn for himself with the attack buffs and wipe out the other team.

Example, fight starts, you go first,
Final Frontier Eddie has present Talismans, he attacks and grants everyone life steal,
KP hits the opponents, is healed 4 times (because life steal only heals from physical damage) and he gains some offensive buffs and triggers and extra turn and hits them a second time with the extra buffs and kills them all.

I've been lucky and have gotten 3-4 extra turns from this setup. Helped me beat plenty of teams and gotten me outta lots of sticky situations.