Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasidor View Post
    Ok, so I will save for KP. Have one more question. When I get him which talisman should I use on him? I don’t even know what spots he have, only thing I know is that everyone says he is great but I don’t know why. If anyone could explain that to me I would really appreciate it.
    Thanks!
    I always use sustain, Warlord and Inspiration on mine. Lots of people overlook them but they're hella good.

Here's a tip, combine Warlord Talismans with Present Talismans. Since present Talismans grant life steal, KP will heal himself and it can trigger and extra turn for himself with the attack buffs and wipe out the other team.

Example, fight starts, you go first,
    Final Frontier Eddie has present Talismans, he attacks and grants everyone life steal,
    KP hits the opponents, is healed 4 times (because life steal only heals from physical damage) and he gains some offensive buffs and triggers and extra turn and hits them a second time with the extra buffs and kills them all.

I've been lucky and have gotten 3-4 extra turns from this setup. Helped me beat plenty of teams and gotten me outta lots of sticky situations.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    FWIW Gambler, KP, and Raven Witch blow through Night City Madness as well. Words of Warning in ~10 seconds
    Out of interest, would that be with 2xlabyrinth sets though? Otherwise what on the Raven Witch?
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by edsel View Post
    Last week my defense won 290 battles at over 70%. Right now at 81% defense wins, never this high with any other Eddie. Two top slots have the new kid on the block, sure. But I have never seen amazing numbers like NotB brings. Up to 345k+ damage top per opponent and over 1million wasting entire teams @ 250k each. Gambler doing these things?
    Attachment 5478Attachment 5479
    Yeah, I hear ya. But the main issue is NOTB isn't available at the current time. I'm just saying, live for today. Get a character to use now, instead of saving FC for someday in the unknown future.
    Like Yup said, both work well.
    Honestly I'm getting the best defense record I've ever had, and I'm using Virtual XI Ed. I thought he was junk, but they improved his stats and he works in many ways against all the madness with Labrynth & Viper talis being used in the top 50 ranks.
    Stormseye had 2 sets of each..... talk about stressful.
    BTW, yeah I used to cringe trying to go up against your NOTB, he handed my ass to me a few times. But , I gotta say, these new talis help over come. I just have to get him before his fury strikes.
    Anyway good Luck to ya.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS
    Thank you for all of yours advices and help. I have now just one problem and that is lack of talismans. I am not really good and I don’t play a lot(30 arena battles are many to me) and now I have to pay for it, I don’t have the inspiration, viper, and sustaining and as I know these was just in occasional events.

But thanks anyway, I will save for KP and keeps eyes open for these talismans.

OS
    Android
    I was all happy telling druid about my 56% defence rate and now i see you with 80%.....dam thats unheard of!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    Out of interest, would that be with 2xlabyrinth sets though? Otherwise what on the Raven Witch?
    Yes 2 Labyrinth, but I've also run a Witch with Void and Reliance, and Vampire and Dominance. I have 3 of them all fully sharded so only the talismans matter. On attack the other sets can work great (especially Vamp/Dom). Of course... it all depends upon the enemy. Viper's have changed quite a bit with their 100% counter (75% my ass!). Throw in 2 viper sets and an alchemy set and it can almost always mean a draw or loss. But with the AI boost, you're going to lose if the Ai decides you need to lose. I have all relics.. but still lose to teams with only half of the relics or less.

Disclosure.. I auto-play all battles because they just aren't worth my attention since they can be so lopsided when the Ai decides they need to be. There's no such thing as a "fair fight" any more. No one's mentioned how many toons now underhandedly decrease enemy stats and increase their own stats each action. I mean since when does M Lilith decrease MR across an entire team when she strikes 1 character??
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I mean since when does M Lilith decrease MR across an entire team when she strikes 1 character??
    Hm, now that you mention that, I have a magus Lilith with a set of Alchemy talismans, that I sometimes use. The talismans are supposed to reduce "a random stat" on all enemies, but I remember it seeming like reducing magic resistance happened more often than any other stat reduction.

OS
    Android
    There's no such thing as a "fair fight" any more.
    I hear ya. Man, I have been experiencing so much stuff not working. The new Gambler's passive DOESN'T CHANGE immunity to negs, Virtual Ed... his fury doesnt work in the first 3 rounds , his special ability to put to sleep works 50/50. My Alchemy talis do not always remove negs.... stun still sticks on KP at times.
    I've even seen a lone toon get cleansed after the toon with Alchemy was gone.
    Also, what's up with working a toon to near death, then the final blow FULLY HEALS him...and it's not even the end of the round. I could go on, but.
    I don't even submit tickets anymore. They have have bigger fish to fry.
    I do like the comic talis though. Just need more evolve materials.Name:  Screenshot_20190507-184808.png
Views: 448
Size:  1.03 MB
    Last edited by Bakura; 05-08-2019 at 01:30 AM.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    Also, what's up with working a toon to near death, then the final blow FULLY HEALS him...and it's not even the end of the round.
    If the team had assassin Angel of Death, that is what his passive does. "If any toon would reach 1 HP full heal entire team" Something like that... I ran into that yesterday. Also I keep missing the toon with the Valentines Talismans. I kill the blocker on the team and BAM... it's back. That's on me not remembering what it does, but it somehow gets me every time lol...

Also, have you seen Gamblers passive actually transform negative effects into silvers yet? I dont have either of those toons yet, but ive played against them and Im always worried about that part of the passive but i dont think ive seen it actually happen yet.
    Last edited by Natasmai; 05-08-2019 at 12:02 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    If the team had assassin Angel of Death, that is what his passive does. "If any toon would reach 1 HP full heal entire team" Something like that...
    I think Bakura is referring to the bug that lets the enemy fully heal instead of taking damage. Usually happens with high damage crits. Afaik nobody in the forum has found a common thread yet. I think it was first reported with FFE and Xander. Unfortunately I've seen it happen a lot as well. It seems to be occurring more frequently recently, at least for me. It's one of those particularly nasty game breaking bugs.
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race