Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Liu View Post
    I think Bakura is referring to the bug that lets the enemy fully heal instead of taking damage. Usually happens with high damage crits. Afaik nobody in the forum has found a common thread yet. I think it was first reported with FFE and Xander. Unfortunately I've seen it happen a lot as well. It seems to be occurring more frequently recently, at least for me. It's one of those particularly nasty game breaking bugs.
    You are so right. FFE was one of them.
    Trying to stay in 2nd or 3rd is a nightmare when this sh!t happens. No, my Gambler has no affect on their immunity, in arena or cosmos. It makes it so much harder.
    Plus, I just lost 4 x in a row hardcore, 3 different toons got critical even though I had radiant.
    Raven Witch also revives toons w/ critical for 1 round even though I have radiant.
    I noticed Charlotte heals 1x for herself and if she is alone, heals again for the random ally.
    Man, I am so tired of hearing that shotgun.
    Bugs, bugs and more bugs. We need to call pest control , there's a serious infestation in this game.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    I have a level 5 Gambler with underpowered talisman he can take some good hits with good healing powers. He defeats other lone Eddie's on auto. He should be very useful in gauntlet.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Gambler is defo decent. I have been using him in arena as I mess about with my attack team and he is a good all rounder. Not sure on best set up yet but he is doing OK with venom on him. If you have him with some power generation in your team he can deal a lot of extra power moves as they all give extra truns to him. So buff up then hit - he can do two decent multi hits and strong single hit so he is adaptable to different team and he has a passive disable too which has helped against the ferryman/witch and blockers.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Hi, if anyone is reading this...
    I will soon get the light set and I have only 3 toons with at least 2 yellow slots
    Cyborg E
    Desert marauder
    G banshee

I’d appreciate if someone could write me some other toons.
    Thanks!

OS
    Android
    Some of the others with at least 2 yellow slots are:

Virtual XI Eddie, Aces High Eddie, Iron Maiden Eddie, Navigator Eddie, Gunner Child of the Damned, Prisoner, Gunner Cheering Wickerdeer, Gunner Chopper, Gunner Convict, Gunner Desert Golem, Eda, Gunner Golden Son, Gunner Hellraiser, Ibuki, Gunner Newborn of Light, Gunner Possessed Rockets & Gunner Undead Rescuer.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    iOS
    In case it is not posted Gambler/Angel Frags for sale now in FC shop.

250 for 125 Frags or 4500 for the one you want.

OS
    iOS
    Thank you.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    In case it is not posted Gambler/Angel Frags for sale now in FC shop.

250 for 125 Frags or 4500 for the one you want.
    Thanks for the update.
    Now the question is: if I have one already , do I roll the dice (pun intended) and buy the remaining frags needed for the other, and hopefully NOT get a duplicate, or , wait so long to save 4500 FC to get the exact? I have Gambler, he's awesome..... not sure if Angel is worth the high price tag. Probably spend it on Ferryman or skill shards.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    Thanks for the update.
    Now the question is: if I have one already , do I roll the dice (pun intended) and buy the remaining frags needed for the other, and hopefully NOT get a duplicate, or , wait so long to save 4500 FC to get the exact? I have Gambler, he's awesome..... not sure if Angel is worth the high price tag. Probably spend it on Ferryman or skill shards.
    Many of us are in the same boat here! I was also lucky enough to get the Gambler. I did not open more rares for a second soul. This might have been different if I would have gotten the Angel version. Now I have no hurry to get him (although I'd have enough FC) and I'll probably wait to see what happens in the next weeks.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    Many of us are in the same boat here!
    I'd prefer to be in the have-gambler-don't-have-angel-what-to-do-now-boat since I've gotten angel :/ Well gotta wait and see if gambler truly is a game-breaker I guess. Hopefully a NotB heroic rotation will come around soon enough as I really don't want to spend 4.5k FC.
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race