Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    All right, do we really wanna make things easy for everyone? Place a weak defence and we will fly to those 400!
    In-game name: pippo-2623

The only currency I spend in the game is my own time

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Lthepostman View Post
    All right, do we really wanna make things easy for everyone? Place a weak defence and we will fly to those 400!
    Easy? Not really! 20 free SOW per day = 120 SOW = 120 fights. 280 missing = 28 x 30 Ironite = 840 Ironite to get a full Set.

But...what about the needed SOW to get Necropolis with Gauntlet Events?

NOTHING is EASY on Legacy Of The Bugs!

Skipping this event (like the one before) is best to do and wait for a better one...
    Last edited by URock; 05-05-2019 at 11:13 AM.

OS
    Android
    Actually you earn 27 free SoW per day for a total of 189 Sow per week. If you include any free ironite you may earn from sacrifices you may get 200 SoW. Then you could buy the remaining two talisman for 500 ironite to a complete set.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Highace View Post
    If I mathed it out correctly (hope to God I did, don't need another embarrassing math fuckup), you get a total of 18 different souls, which includes 3 regular rares and 3 rare class specifics from each class. So, a total of 90 extra AatG soul frags. Nothing to write home about honestly.

Overall, I'm happy that they kept the "plays" instead of wins and reduced the required amount from 500 to 400. However, the rewards just aren't impressive, even the IC is scarce. Since the tallie set doesn't look that exciting, I guess I'll be skipping this one and saving the ironite for the next dungeon.
    Yes man.., me too! Fucking Arena Events.
    "If you don't want to listen, find out the hard way."

But if everyone's gone it's too late...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    400 is NOT realistic for working folks and those who have a life beside this game!!! 300 even WASN‘T! 200 has been! And rare soul FRAGMENTS??? REALLY??? Great help NF for other event!!! Again total shit!!
    Try to make peace with it..,

Arena Events sucks since the beginning and that NF just gives a shit on this 24/7 Arena grinding crap, you should just don't give a fuck.
    Even it is just play insted of Win now.., 400 is just too much (it's the same like 200 Wins.., the most fights i got Wins.., but 200 was way too much time consuming for me just Win or Lose doesn't change anything.., it's just more time consuming).., i won't waste my time to tap all day long on my phone for just such boring task..,
    And don't forget the Ironite you need to use, like others said.., and so on..

But maybe it's enjoyable for some guys here.., not for me.
    Last edited by Symbiote; 05-05-2019 at 01:55 PM.
    "If you don't want to listen, find out the hard way."

But if everyone's gone it's too late...

OS
    Android
    I'm just going to play the 200 and spend the ironite to complete the set.

If they had kept the rewards looping (with or without the max number of times you can hit that reward) or had one of the events to refill the SoW in-between this arena event and the last, I might have considered going for the 400.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    They moved the arena event up this month. It is more beneficial to be after the sac event or better the dungeon events. That way you can accumulate SoW and use it without losing too much free SoW.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

Banned
    Anyone else seeing more weired shit in arena than usual???

Since yesterday only strange shit is happening.

OS
    Android
    Great another arena-event. Don't overpace it. Last week everyone was bored from arena and noone fought there. Just 70 fights were enough to become rank 65...

OS
    iOS
    I think we need a long break from Arena events. Maybe like 2 months?

It just gets so tedious and honestly, the Gauntlet seems like the better use of SoW in the long term. As frustrating as Gauntlet can be, there's real strategy in it and it can be a real thrill. Arena is just the same thing over and over. I'm gonna stop just shy of 50, since it kinda pisses me off when I have only part of a talisman set taking up space in the inventory and there's no way I'll get to 400 plays without seriously depleting my resources. I need that ironite for the upcoming dungeon.
    Volrath-0020
    Joms Vikings 4 Lyfe