Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Liu View Post
    Yeah like dual lab/viper particularly funny when your Charlotte is locked in an extra turn / revenge battle with the opposing witch ><
    Can't blame players for abusing ... Those loop must be fixed. However, I can see how their small team jut can't keep up with the tremendous amounts of bugs/loops and pressure to generate revenue. And it's impossible to make everybody happy. Those who paid don't want vipers nerfed, the rest does.
    I paid for Vipers because they were obviously overpowered. I want them to be nerfed. I personally feel this upcoming nerf is not enough. 35% chance at counterstrike is more than enough with the AI buff.

OS
    Android
    Anyone who has been playing this game for awhile should know that they would nerf viper soon after its release. This is the same as when primordials were released. At least they give the players who paid real money for their set gets an advantage for a brief period of time.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    I was mainly referring to the KP/Prisoner glitch. Vipers are overpowered and annoying as there are only extremely limited ways to counter them! But as close to 100% of the players at least have 1 set, it is somewhat ok and we all know that the meta changes every few weeks (sometimes days....).

@Muzzle: "Anyone who has been playing this game for awhile should know that they would nerf viper soon after its release."
    Well I did not expect the nerf, especially not that early. This time the nerf is not so dramatic (as compared to e.g. the Primordial nerf) and maybe we won't even see the difference as the AI will still counter a lot while the player's effect doesn't trigger. I probably will remove them from my attack team to avoid frustration coming from the direct comparison with the buffed AI we all know since Magus Lilith
    We will see if this strategy (sell something overprowered and nerf it 1-2 weeks later) continues and can therefore be seen as one part of the new economic model of the game.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    We will see if this strategy (sell something overprowered and nerf it 1-2 weeks later) continues and can therefore be seen as one part of the new economic model of the game.
    Well, maybe some players should ask Google/Apple for refunding.