Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Can we just stop with these ridiculously over powered 5 set Talismans? Just what is the point? Are you just trying to ruin our enjoyment of the game even more? Because you are doing a bloody good job.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Volrath View Post
    I think we need a long break from Arena events. Maybe like 2 months?

It just gets so tedious and honestly, the Gauntlet seems like the better use of SoW in the long term. As frustrating as Gauntlet can be, there's real strategy in it and it can be a real thrill. Arena is just the same thing over and over. I'm gonna stop just shy of 50, since it kinda pisses me off when I have only part of a talisman set taking up space in the inventory and there's no way I'll get to 400 plays without seriously depleting my resources. I need that ironite for the upcoming dungeon.
    Maybe forever? xD
    Arena Events just suck.., it's boring as fuck, because you do nothing more then just tap, play, fight, and again.., over and over again.., and i think for many players they can just play auto play and win easily..,
    There no Fun in it.., even 200 for me personal ist too much.., i have no motivation in it..,

But as you said, Gauntlet is more fun...

I wish we had an PVP Arena what would be REAL PVP this could be more fun.., i want to play against players not this fucking stupid AI..,
    For me this isn't PVP.., the player sets up a defense, but nothing more.. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    They moved the arena event up this month. It is more beneficial to be after the sac event or better the dungeon events. That way you can accumulate SoW and use it without losing too much free SoW.
    Maybe that's the reason why they did the Arena before the Sacrifice?
    If we would get SoW for free because of sacrifice we wouldn't be "forced" to spend.

Quote Originally Posted by 90mphyorker View Post
    Can we just stop with these ridiculously over powered 5 set Talismans? Just what is the point? Are you just trying to ruin our enjoyment of the game even more? Because you are doing a bloody good job.
    I have to say.., the Talismans won't ruin it.., i like all this kind of variations.., the more options we have, the more we can build cool teams..,
    But personal i would wish, that we would have more possibilities to use them.., especially for all these weak characters.., put an strong Set on them.., and now we can play some of the chars maybe just because they look cool and maybe have some good basics or so.., i just collect the most of them.., i have maybe 70-80% of characters i NEVER used.., i only "own" them. Too bad.

And for ruining this game.., there are other ways they do it.
    Last edited by Symbiote; 05-06-2019 at 02:26 PM.
    "If you don't want to listen, find out the hard way."

But if everyone's gone it's too late...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Symbiote View Post
    Maybe that's the reason why they did the Arena before the Sacrifice?
    If we would get SoW for free because of sacrifice we wouldn't be "forced" to spend.
    Its worse than that, they also have this horrible eddie event going on where they are forcing us to sacrifice all of our rare souls... forcing people to either expand their character slots or sacrifice their excess characters meaning most people wont have the toons to use during the actual sacrifice event later in the month. In previous months, they have at least had the events in an order that makes sense. This is all just horribly wrong and very poorly planned (or perfectly planned to force us to spend spend spend!)

OS
    Android
    The current BoS event would have been great if it was the actual sac event. Not knowing what the sac event will be it's hard to say what the end results will be. If you are lucky enough to have a large amount of toon slots this event isnt bad since you can save all 4 and 5* toons pulled.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    As I did, back to January I wrongly expanded characters inventory slot instead talismans one, ending up with 485 c slot available where more than 100 are fillable with dupes.

Banned
    Those stupid talisman make arena simply unplayable, tbh not the talismans are the problem, but NF idiotic cheating, that doesn't get decreased.

Have f.e. Charlotte with Viper and the witch with Labyrinth on the other team, now let Charlotte somehow get Immunity. An almost endless battle starts, because of NF's cheating the witch NEVER takes damage. Plain bullshit. Vipers also plain bullshit. And they cannot nerf Viper because a lot of **** **** bought them (good job btw).

So they will bring much more ridiculous talisman and this will possibly lead to a "I-will-never-die-and-kill-the-whole-team-in-one-shot-talisman".

Really, I and I guess lots of others are thinking why we are still playing this shit.

OS
    Android
    That's what prompted me to quit the game last week. Too much chasing the impossible with the same old rinse and repeat. 2 new furyless Eddie's and 400 arena battles for another op talisman set and loss of all resources again. I just brought myself to a halt and have only been praying about 10 battles a day. I'm it off the chase unless something changes to bring me back. I just love all the people here in the forums, so I'm still here daily.

OS
    iOS
    Cant see me going for it and that is fine too. Again, I think I am just going to pick and choose what I do with my time - this will take time and ironite so it is just a case of is it worth it or not. not sure. But I Never like arena events - I dont like losing but this cries for auto play and a rack of losses and I am never good with that as really not got the time or inclanation to manual it all week.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    As I am a collector, I also want this set - even if it might collect dust in the inventory like so many others...
    If you are ok with losing battles and maybe not finishing in a rank you normally do, there are good strategies for these events. But stil they cost a lot of ironite. The overlap with the "open-rare-souls" event is a bit helpful to get some SoW by sacrifice (by chance).

I miss a 350 battles reward and calling the 400 battles milestone a "strech" goal is wrong, as we get the last talisman there.

In total, I would prefer to go back to the 200 wins system.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    The cosmic talisman evo materials have been slow to acquire thereby restricting evolving them. I have 5 T1 and 1 T2.. I evolved a blue T1 that has a 15% magic bonus, it gives descent stats. I havent evolved the other T1 since it takes 10 T1 evo runes and I only have 30. To evolve a T2 costs 20 T1 evo runes plus other evo material I dont have. I've been waiting hoping the evo rune material will be available. Maybe I'll pull a nice one when I complete this event.

Blade we have 3 months between these resource based events if they rotate between runes, coins and shard events. I would suggest not to power up all 5* toons to max, saving them for the next event.. also if the coin event is next, I would hold off buying all the relics and buy them during the next event. For anyone who wants to purchase a toon with FC, if you can wait a month it may be worth it it by not spending all those previous FC.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around