Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Liebhild View Post
    Those stupid talisman make arena simply unplayable, tbh not the talismans are the problem, but NF idiotic cheating, that doesn't get decreased.

Have f.e. Charlotte with Viper and the witch with Labyrinth on the other team, now let Charlotte somehow get Immunity. An almost endless battle starts, because of NF's cheating the witch NEVER takes damage. Plain bullshit. Vipers also plain bullshit. And they cannot nerf Viper because a lot of **** **** bought them (good job btw).

So they will bring much more ridiculous talisman and this will possibly lead to a "I-will-never-die-and-kill-the-whole-team-in-one-shot-talisman".

Really, I and I guess lots of others are thinking why we are still playing this shit.
    I assume the majority of the players agrees with this, me too!
    To a certain extend I was always "ok" with the AI boost, as the AI is very stupid in terms of attack order and when to use a power move and fury. But this is not given anymore because of these completely overpowered Tallis and hence it would be fine to reduce the AI accuracy and trigger boost by 10-15%.
    Many of the new Tallis effects are extremely powerful and destroy the strategic aspect to a large degree. To me this is a real problem as in my perspective the strategic variety and by this the number of possibilities in this game was brilliant! This is reduced a lot in my opinion.

Even though they said that they plan to slow down the pace, the current month is again loaded with events, Arena events are more time consuming than ever before (and concluding from what we can read in this forum they are not popular....why not having one month with Arena, next month with e.g BNW event?). Labyrinth and Viper were released only about 2 weeks apart. Why?? In my opinion the high frequency of releasing and adding new tallis, characters is the biggest problem of the game. It introduces a lot of bugs and problems as there is no time for testing. Maybe the high frequency is needed nowadays for these mobile games to keep "people" interested. This might be true for the overstrained youngsters as they might lose interest too quickly otherwise. But this game is about MAIDEN! So the target group aren't kiddies, but people in their best age and that have proven to be interested and fascinated by their interest for decades!

In my perspective the frequency must be reduced and the new things should not mainly be plain "better" (more damage on attack, more damage dodging on defense), but "different" (strategic, situation specific, forcing good synergies etc.). Things are out of control already and as these games always need to evolve...where should this lead to? As Liebhild said: a "I-will-never-die-and-kill-the-whole-team-in-one-shot-talisman" ? Nobody wants that, nobody needs that.

What might help the game is (apart from slower release frequency):
    - a larger player pool (which is hard to achieve, but the next points might help)
    - a new inventory management and visualisation (including sliders for fragment usage/conversion and Talisman exchange)
    - bugfixes (Gauntlet rewards, Prisoner&KP glitch, Arena reset time, Arena stats display bug, unexpected full heal instead of damage, counter-and-shield interference, wrong buffs shown... just to name a few that are already old)
    - new game modes (realtime PVP, PvP with 3 vs 3, 5 vs 5, class specific matches, special tours with adapted rules etc. for example)
    - refreshment of old levels (NOT mainly the graphics, they are great already and this should not be top priority!! Rather: ultra-madness difficulty, more BNW dungeons (one for each class), some LoL tweaks (mixed class LoL at weekends, special tours with other enemies/rewards... for example)
    - fast support (they are very helpful! Thanks for that!)
    - guilds?
    - positive feedback from the active players can surely help to attract more people that might want to spend some money out of happiness, thankfulness and joy for a great game experience (e.g. as I did until November last year). I could not convince friends to start playing as they are scared off when you tell them that they would need to play some hours per day if they want to achieve something... this game should not be a job, this game should be a joy!

This could all be achieved (more likely) if the team would not need to invest most of their time to design new Talismans and characters every week.

Just my opinion and some ideas to help. Up the Irons!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Blade we have 3 months between these resource based events if they rotate between runes, coins and shard events.
    I was only talking about the alternating pure cosmic events, where one month is about leveling & evolving characters, the next month is about leveling & evolving Talis. With the current one we had both events 2 times now.
    The other resource based events are different as they are not focussed that much on getting cosmic frags. But for sure, many events now give cosmic frags as rewards, which is clearly needed given the bad drop rate and the multi-RNG!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    I agree here. The game needs to change and be more attractive to new and current users. Why have 1,000,000 new characters and talismans with no new place or need to play them.

OS
    Android
    I'm on my way to the 10 Battles.., i already did 5 Wins!!!
    But i think the Procter and Gamble Eddies won't visit me, they are too expensive and not achievable for me..,

But my HIGH goal is maybe 10 wins or so! I'm still motivated to make this!
    "If you don't want to listen, find out the hard way."

But if everyone's gone it's too late...

OS
    Android
    Are these Light Talismans with it?
    I'm at 200 wins and I don't want to spend the time.
    I could just get the missing 2 with the 500 ironite.
    Do I spend or save the ironite.
    Wish we can make a poll
    gogosox40-2036
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by gogosox40 View Post
    Wish we can make a poll
    In my opinion, they seem cool. Nothing you'll find in the upper crust of arena but in things like Gauntlet then yes they're definitely useful.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by gogosox40 View Post
    Wish we can make a poll
    I am in the same situation and will spend 500 ironite. As it's been in the past, talismans can also be buffed.

OS
    Android
    just reach 200 I'm done not sure I'll buy last 2 or not.. why did they jump up from 200/300 battles to 400/500 just way to much time due that

OS
    Android
    I am not sure, but since they changed it from wins to battles they increased the amount needed.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    I will say 500 battles is WAY WAY better than 300 wins.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..