Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I will say 500 battles is WAY WAY better than 300 wins.
    But in the end it's more time consuming than just wins.., when i tried to get the 200 wins some Events ago, because i just skip these Arena Crap since 2 or 3 Months..,
    I had in the most of the time wins.., easily on Autoplay.., i like the change from wins to just battles.., but the time conuming is still the same on 200..,
    And they increased it now again to 300-500.., what's really stupid..,

Yeah ok now we would have the possibility just to play and cancel the fights.., but that's stupid too.

And we shouldn't forget the increase for SoW too! That means.., more Battles AGAIN means more SoW, means more Ironite, means more spend spend spend again! haha
    "If you don't want to listen, find out the hard way."

But if everyone's gone it's too late...

OS
    Android
    Unfortunately if you dont play the arena the game will become more difficult. Without earning IC buying relics is difficult and the spend coin events will be hard to complete. There is only so much SoW you can spend on gauntlet. It may be no fun to play arena, but it is almost neccessary to play to earn IC. Just run a weak lone Eddie to stay low in the ranking. Any earned IC is useful.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    I just came across your “weak” defense.... FFE Charlotte KP and the Prisoner.
    If that’s your weak defense than I’m hoping not to come across your strong team.

OS
    iOS
    I agree about the SOW cost.

I, personally, think ALL achievements should 100% be reachable with naturally accruing assets. If there's no way to get 500 SOW in 6 ays, then the requirements should NEVER require 500 SOW. -- But hey.. it's not my slot machine.. I mean "game".
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    If arena achievements should be able be completed with natural SoW, why not lower the cost of gauntlet. It should also be achievable with free SoW. Why not include all missions including SoT to be obtainable with free resources?
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Intimidator View Post
    I just came across your “weak” defense.... FFE Charlotte KP and the Prisoner.
    That's no weak defense, it's the glitchy annoying powerhouse combo that (unfortunately) a lot of players run in the arena.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    That's no weak defense, it's the glitchy annoying powerhouse combo that (unfortunately) a lot of players run in the arena.
    Hence the quotation marks
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Liu View Post
    Hence the quotation marks
    I know... I just wanted to "emphasize" that this buggy combo is "slightly" annoying and that it would be "nice" to see a bugfix "sometime" and/or less players using this "well elaborated" and "strategically sophisticated" setup
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Yeah like dual lab/viper particularly funny when your Charlotte is locked in an extra turn / revenge battle with the opposing witch ><
    Can't blame players for abusing ... Those loop must be fixed. However, I can see how their small team jut can't keep up with the tremendous amounts of bugs/loops and pressure to generate revenue. And it's impossible to make everybody happy. Those who paid don't want vipers nerfed, the rest does.
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    Android
    400 battles is the step in the right direction. They should just revert back to how these events started... 300 battles. Although this number is not achievable with the free sand of war but still manageable. Perhaps the whole concept of sand of war need to change?

Regardless, it seems like there is a new bug in this event... the counter in the arena for me is higher by 9 than the event counter.
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan