Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Scales of War (Evolution) - Earn Cosmic Talismans!

Name:  Scales-of-War-Event_1200x676_EN.jpg
Views: 2132
Size:  343.1 KB

Earn Talisman Souls from Event Challenges, and summon to claim GUARANTEED Cosmic Talismans.

From now until May 22nd at 5pm PT, complete Power Up and Evolution themed Event Challenges to earn a variety of rewards including Cosmic Evolution Materials and Talisman Soul Fragments.

400 Talisman Soul Fragments = 1 Talisman Soul!

The Talisman Soul is a unique Soul that is guaranteed to summon both a 5⭐ Golden Idol and a random Tier 1 -to- Tier 3 Cosmic Talisman! It will also drop a total of 100 Talisman Epic Soul Fragments!

500 Talisman Epic Soul Fragments = 1 Talisman Epic Soul.

Summon Talisman Epic Souls to receive a 5⭐ Golden Idol, a GUARANTEED Tier 2 Cosmic Talisman + 50 Talisman Mythical Soul Fragments. Collect 1000 to obtain 1 Talisman Mythical Soul (guaranteed to grant a Tier 3 Cosmic Talisman!)

You can learn more about Cosmic Talisman categorization, and how to power them up here!

Get ready to battle in the Brave New World and Night City! Focus on these areas to collect the Runes you’ll need to power up your Talismans and complete the Event Challenges!

We have a few deals in store to help you grow and power up your Cosmic Talisman collection!

• Grab the Talisman Soul Pack! Each pack contains 2 Talisman Souls, Cosmic XP Runes, Tier 1 Evo Runes as well as some Ironite and Gold!
    • Take your Talismans to the next level with the Ultimate Talisman Power Up Pack. Each Power Up pack contains some Ironite and Gold, Colourless Evo Runes, Cosmic Talisman Evolution Materials, and 1 Catalyst Soul!

The Catalyst Soul will summon a guaranteed Tier 1 to Tier 3 Unique Cosmic Evolution material, including: Onyx of Ruin, Demon Seed, Ashes of Ice, Sacred Crown, Book of Life, Tarot Cards, Gambling Dice, Starlight, and Black Rain.

Both of these offers are available for a limited time in the Events Store!

One Star Evo Runes (T1 for sure, maybe T2) should be for sale monthly for FC/Trooper points. There should never be an issue powering up a cosmic talisman to 2-star.

Edit: Where are the mats for sale this time? Shouldn't we have the ability to buy a bunch of evo runes / catalyst souls for ironite?
    Edit2: Got a Gold T1, +5% ATK, MAG, DEF, HP
    Last edited by bort; 05-07-2019 at 01:12 AM.

OS
    Android
    Actually got my first Tier 2 cosmic talisman this time. Course it's a white one with an MR+15% but hey I guess there's some novelty here right?

OS
    iOS
    Pulled a shitty T1 white (MR +15%) for the first time ever, took surprisingly long for it to happen. At least it kinda works on Mystic Ed so it's not completely worthless I guess?
    Been playing and collecting Eddies since the beginning...and I finally have 'em all!
    Romero's Legion will never die for good

OS
    iOS
    Why must EVERY event attempt to completely deplete all resources a player may have gathered?????
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Highace View Post
    Pulled a shitty T1 white (MR +15%) for the first time ever, took surprisingly long for it to happen. At least it kinda works on Mystic Ed so it's not completely worthless I guess?
    Assassin Demon spawn or viking too!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

Banned
    Good that they slow down things.

Man, what blatant liars those NF-cheaters are.

I hope that google looks at the programcode of LotB also, then LotB will go the same way like Es File Explorer.

OS
    Android
    Wicker Man Isle (normal) not auto-playable?
    Last edited by SinGularity-8786; 05-07-2019 at 05:58 AM.

OS
    Android
    that stupid event again to upgrade useless things and use our resources ^^
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Why must EVERY event attempt to completely deplete all resources a player may have gathered?????
    It's the point don't you think? Now, it's our choice to not do all events.
    Vanished75
    Missing eddies: Navigator, Ramasses, Number of the beast, Virtual XI Eddies
    Really missing: Redan
    I play all my troopers everyday