I just played an arena battle against Stormseye. I had him down to his last toon, Charlotte with Viper talis... Ended in a draw.

First "bug" I saw was that she kept cleansing herself for no apparent reason (not end of turn clearing, in between toon attacks). I somehow managed to get a heal block on her (only way I could deal damage at all) my next attack and the heal block magically disappeared. Between her viper 100% counterstrike, 50% damage reduction, and her heal on attack (I assume she heals on basic attack? I dont have her) She was always full health.

Next bug, Im pretty sure Charlotte should have permanent immunity to silver effects. My prisoner never once applied passive disable that I noticed (if she is the only toon left she should be getting passive disable at least 50% of the time), however his primordials kept applying silver debuffs (which also kept getting cleansed between attacks not end of turn).

Let's just correctly label the Viper Talismans as they really are and admit that the counterstrike is 100%? Or maybe fix it so it is actually working correctly. They really shouldnt trigger more than 35% of the time, more than that is pure insanity.