Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Finally found a couple of solutions for her. First is Crave. If she is last and has crave she will kill herself. Second is Mark. I run Mark talismans on my Ferryman. Two stacks and then hit her with perfect and she falls every time.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    Finally found a couple of solutions for her. First is Crave. If she is last and has crave she will kill herself. Second is Mark. I run Mark talismans on my Ferryman. Two stacks and then hit her with perfect and she falls every time.
    Good info, thanks!

Ive also found that I have been using sekhmet to add burns to Labyrinth toons. The Burns shouldnt be prevented by the talisman... I think it is working? Anyone else confirm? Seems labyrinth is weak to DoT's and massive multi-hitters (still prevents way too often, but the more hits the more chances of one landing)

OS
    Android
    I have been using mark talismans since laberints were released on my alchemist, he applied two instances when use his power move and then his basic. A fast way to kill the witch or set.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    Good info, thanks!

Ive also found that I have been using sekhmet to add burns to Labyrinth toons. The Burns shouldnt be prevented by the talisman... I think it is working? Anyone else confirm? Seems labyrinth is weak to DoT's and massive multi-hitters (still prevents way too often, but the more hits the more chances of one landing)
    I’m running Sehkmet and the burns do help, it seems to be a combination of Sekhmets burns and magic/true damage, even down to the tiniest poofteenth of life left in a Labyrinth laden character Most of Alex’s moves seem to be pretty useless.

I will admit I rarely fight manually this event, it just seems like the AI has made up its mind who’s winning before the battle even gets under way, I watch a few battles and tap on various alternative characters to attack if there is some value in it but that’s about it.
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Gambler can work too. He hits so super hard on his single hit option that it just devastates whatever it hits - he also has passive disable that grants an extra turn as well so it can be brutal.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    it just seems like the AI has made up its mind who’s winning before the battle even gets under way, I watch a few battles and tap on various alternative characters to attack if there is some value in it but that’s about it.
    As my username suggests... yup!

The Ai has already picked a winner when the coin's spinning.....

Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    Gambler can work too. He hits so super hard on his single hit option that it just devastates whatever it hits - he also has passive disable that grants an extra turn as well so it can be brutal.
    And he stuns often. If you can use him to disable passives, then try and stun, the chances of stun seem to increase.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    1 Massive hit against Labyrinth shouldnt work at all. If he is lucky enough to land a hit, it should be 10% of the enemy's maxHP. More likely, he wont connect at all. If you attack a labyrinth toon with someone that does say 6 hits, that is 6 attempts at a 40% (supposedly) chance of success with each hit potentially dealing 10% of maxHP. That way you have a chance (however unlikely) to deal up to 60% max HP in one attack.

Or am I missing something?

OS
    iOS
    Vipers on Alex I actually find more annoying. I can never seem to get a passive disable on him!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    1 Massive hit against Labyrinth shouldnt work at all. If he is lucky enough to land a hit, it should be 10% of the enemy's maxHP. More likely, he wont connect at all. If you attack a labyrinth toon with someone that does say 6 hits, that is 6 attempts at a 40% (supposedly) chance of success with each hit potentially dealing 10% of maxHP. That way you have a chance (however unlikely) to deal up to 60% max HP in one attack.

Or am I missing something?
    The advertising and actuality often differ. A single massive hit works. And that Perfect Health he gets at 1hp means practically nothing. 90% of the time the next hit will land and there will be no healing.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    I am not sure but I have decided to go for the 200 in arena and buy the remaining so was bashing through battles last night. Other than Prisoner based teams my team was 90% of the time devastating the opposition. Often just two rounds of me attacking was enough for the vast majority of what I was up against. My Gambler was getting a lot of attack buffs from himself and the team and usually on his second attack he was buffed enough to take out one or more of the team, often two or three usually leaving Set standing or Charlotte. The hits I was getting with him were huge on most hits he landed - once passive disable is on he just seems to annihilate. There were severalk longer battles and also one or two where I got owned big time because I was too lazy to change my team but for this event it is working for me and for the first time on a very long time I was in and around level 50 (I am usually 150-300) and that is in a week where a lot more folk will be playing arena.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496