Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    I am not sure but I have decided to go for the 200 in arena and buy the remaining so was bashing through battles last night. Other than Prisoner based teams my team was 90% of the time devastating the opposition. Often just two rounds of me attacking was enough for the vast majority of what I was up against. My Gambler was getting a lot of attack buffs from himself and the team and usually on his second attack he was buffed enough to take out one or more of the team, often two or three usually leaving Set standing or Charlotte. The hits I was getting with him were huge on most hits he landed - once passive disable is on he just seems to annihilate. There were severalk longer battles and also one or two where I got owned big time because I was too lazy to change my team but for this event it is working for me and for the first time on a very long time I was in and around level 50 (I am usually 150-300) and that is in a week where a lot more folk will be playing arena.
    Yeah I've been finding the gambler really good - Except against the angel! If they can get PI up fast enough, then it makes him much less effective. Also I've found the FFE/KP teams still going first are always a danger unless you have alchemy talismans....
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    Also I've found the FFE/KP teams still going first are always a danger unless you have alchemy talismans....
    I don't feel that FFE/KP teams are that threatening alone. It is when they have Prisoner that they almost guarantee a loss if you lose the coin toss.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121