Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    OS
    iOS
    I have all the relics.. they make shit difference at times. The AI boost has been CLEARLY increased.

But I am now sitting on tens of thousands of iron coins which don't have much use if I don't want the relatively weak talismans, or duplicate Mariner/Charlotte frags.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    I said it earlier - The VPs need to drop by 500-1k in those mid-levels!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    You mean Talismans, right? I can agree, the 500 slots really feel little in the meantime.
    Yep,sorry for that,I just edited so it appears correct!!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Agreed. Pathetic.

Anyone above 3-4k pts has simply been those that wanted to spend and spend and spend and take every waking moment to repeatedly mash buttons. Having a strong team and using your SOW as they naturally accrued put you at around 3 or 4K each week, Warlord I or King level, if you had relatively decent win/loss numbers.

I'd wager that most don't have the time or the inclination to spend that much money to achieve 6K+ each week. the one week I made Eternal and 11K pts, I did NOTHING else but tap buttons as much as I could.. refilled and continued tapping only stopping to sleep. It was an all out, fully dedicated, time sucking experience I never want to do again. So.. now they've made it so you MUST be that involved. It's just sad. They RUIN a part of the app that wasn't great to begin with, but was passable.. so now it's jsut total shit without spending money and not having a life.

Add to that they have underhandedly changed other things.. the arena today is MUCH MUCH different than it was yesterday in terms of battle expectations and there are no new talismans or characters at play.

There are matches I should EASILy win.. but no matter what I do.. I'll lose. Go back in.. same teams.. and I win in 1 or 2 hits. There's NO LOGIC to it other than a hidden AI boost which is insurmountable at times. My Defense % has dropped 15% in a day.... how is that possible without new characters or talismans or "tuning" notes???????

Do we at least get a reach around????
    I cannot agree more...I will not,however,participate in this rank “chasing”,unless I find it sometimes worth it to.I mean, what the heck,I will not give a damn if I don’t earn 30 more ironite and a legendary soul
    Last edited by trooper206; 05-16-2019 at 12:00 PM.

OS
    Android
    so for a little perspective on this arena thing. I usually made sure i was above 1900, that gave me some ironite and a few frags. now i am getting more rewards for no extra effort. I dont mind this change at all, and i suspect that if there are 10,000 people playing arena, 9,950 of them are pretty happy about the changes. I mean, the entire system is still complete shit, a lot of what you guys are suggesting makes sense and might actually promote more people to actively chase higher tiers, but this IS an improvement.

OS
    iOS
    Point being Natasmai, is that the upper tier players got screwed. So those that were already dedicating more effort ant time, get less for the same effort. Sure it's great that the casual players lower in the ranks get more. That's not something I would change. It was a decent move. But to essentially ruin things because a handful of upper tier players have no lives and want to spend money repeatedly on ironite for refills is punishing the upper tier players. There's a world of difference between being above 1900 and being above 50 or even 250.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    ...and they removed rare G/A souls as rewards for Arena! One of the very few "sources"
    We all can hope that there will some more changes come. Right now it is obviously wrong. ATM I am rank 12 but points are only enough for top 500 tier...lol

OS
    Android
    I thought I read somewhere that we would start at 2500 points at reset. If that is true is true it would help out the top players. Thet should not have implimented the arena ranking change until the weekly reset. I'm close enough to complete the relics that earning IC isnt that important to my game.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Point being Natasmai, is that the upper tier players got screwed. So those that were already dedicating more effort ant time, get less for the same effort. Sure it's great that the casual players lower in the ranks get more. That's not something I would change. It was a decent move. But to essentially ruin things because a handful of upper tier players have no lives and want to spend money repeatedly on ironite for refills is punishing the upper tier players. There's a world of difference between being above 1900 and being above 50 or even 250.
    So it turns out they just screwed everyone. I wasat exactly 2100VP last week with a rank of 1330. This awarded me more rewards than i have had before. HOWEVER, the reset put me down to somewhere around 1400VP and if I do my typical 1 game per day, i wont get shit for rewards this week.

So the whole thing sucks.