Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    On page 1, Kaz already confirmed that the Gambler's passive is broken in the first turn if you start.
    We can hope that the fix can be implemented in the update for next week, as I also really like the Gambler a lot!
    Yeah, my bad. I deleted my last post.
    1- I realized it didn't work on "Perfect" immunity, just regular.
    2- Those pics were taken just a few days after Gambler's release, and they had turn 1 displayed.
    I just tested in Arena, it does work.
    I was hoping the passive was a counter measure to Assassin Banshee's perf. immunity.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    I was hoping the passive was a counter measure to Assassin Banshee's perf. immunity.
    This was my first thought aswell! But then I remembered that golden and silver effects normally are explicitly mentioned if a skill also involves/affects them (or something like "all types of immunity").
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Glad Grim Reaper got a magic scaling buff but it still needs a lot more adjustments to be able to compete against the current meta. I look forward to see more changes to him

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    This was my first thought aswell! But then I remembered that golden and silver effects normally are explicitly mentioned if a skill also involves/affects them (or something like "all types of immunity").
    Yeah, I know.... It's just sometimes it is and other times it isn't very descriptive.
    The Angel Ed's passive says prevents "immunity effects" and it prevents PERFECT IMMUNITY.
    Then Gambler's says "transforms immunity" meaning just regular.
    Sometimes they will word it like "all types" or something similar. It's all very important detail. Especially when buying talis in the store and the short description just isn't informative enough.
    I've been burnt buying some and then reading more info on it later and it wasn't what I was lead to believe.
    I wish they had a chat box pop up like some product websites, where we could ask detailed questions before purchasing....LOL.
    Anyway, I've included pic of the passives below. I went up against Angel Ed with 2 Ass. Banshee , Musashi and Gambler. Due to his passive, a viper disabled passive and, well , the pic speaks for itself.Name:  Screenshot_20190511-064303.png
Views: 387
Size:  1.02 MBName:  Screenshot_20190507-184808.png
Views: 316
Size:  1.03 MB
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS
    Labyrinth Talismans don't seem to be blocking as much. That's not mentioned anywhere in updates.

Seriously, it's like they aren't even there most of the time. WTF??
    Last edited by Yup; 05-15-2019 at 08:32 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    @Kaz, when I logged in, I got an achievement for acaloyte level in the arena, then on going into achievements, it seems there are none for the arena anymore. Is this intended? Thanks!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    After a little playing on the arena, I saw how much difference it will make for the few players who will achieve those high VP and on the other hand to the majority of the players who will may be earn ranking,but be with "low" VP, according to the new ranking system. Given the fact that arena has become nothing more than a tedious, time consuming chore, it really saddens me to say that the new division system is not what the player base had in mind, in my humble opinion. I am currently around #20 and have 2966 VP, and I will be getting like, Warlord II rewards? I mean, are we serious?There is a huge and obvious gap created.

Talismans:Please, stop the release of so many of them. We will soon be needing 10000 slots in order to collect every new set.

Other than that, thanks for the team effort to try to make tuning better, and to get rid of bugs, nevertheless it still needs a heap of work to be done.
    Last edited by trooper206; 05-16-2019 at 11:48 AM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by trooper206 View Post
    Relics:Please, stop the release of so many of them. We will soon be needing 10000 slots in order to collect every new set.
    You mean Talismans, right? I can agree, the 500 slots really feel little in the meantime.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by trooper206 View Post
    Given the fact that arena has become nothing more than a tedious, time consuming chore, it really saddens me to say that the new division system is not what the player base had in mind, in my humble opinion. I am currently around #20 and have 2966 VP, and I will be getting like, Warlord II rewards? I mean, are we serious?
    Agreed. Pathetic.

Anyone above 3-4k pts has simply been those that wanted to spend and spend and spend and take every waking moment to repeatedly mash buttons. Having a strong team and using your SOW as they naturally accrued put you at around 3 or 4K each week, Warlord I or King level, if you had relatively decent win/loss numbers.

I'd wager that most don't have the time or the inclination to spend that much money to achieve 6K+ each week. the one week I made Eternal and 11K pts, I did NOTHING else but tap buttons as much as I could.. refilled and continued tapping only stopping to sleep. It was an all out, fully dedicated, time sucking experience I never want to do again. So.. now they've made it so you MUST be that involved. It's just sad. They RUIN a part of the app that wasn't great to begin with, but was passable.. so now it's jsut total shit without spending money and not having a life.

Add to that they have underhandedly changed other things.. the arena today is MUCH MUCH different than it was yesterday in terms of battle expectations and there are no new talismans or characters at play.

There are matches I should EASILy win.. but no matter what I do.. I'll lose. Go back in.. same teams.. and I win in 1 or 2 hits. There's NO LOGIC to it other than a hidden AI boost which is insurmountable at times. My Defense % has dropped 15% in a day.... how is that possible without new characters or talismans or "tuning" notes???????

Do we at least get a reach around????
    Last edited by Yup; 05-16-2019 at 10:46 AM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    As I stated before they should have waited until the weekly reset to make the changes to the reward system. Since they made the changes mid week they should have bumped everyones VP accordingly to compensate for the changes.

I am lucky to be coming close to finishing my relics off. With all the new toons/talisman it is becoming insane to play. Wins and loses are becoming random, more players are playing auto just to use their SoW, matches can drag on for long periods. Let's throw in the disco bug for added fun.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around