Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    It appears there is a situation where if you go first, then he is indeed not transforming immunity on the first turn of battle only. I've passed this issue on to our QA for further investigation. It should work in all other instances however (i.e. Every turn after the first, at the start of your turn when you go second, etc.) Hopefully it is just a data fix and can make it into the next update.
    -Kaz
    Thanks for responding.
    Well, I've used Gambler in many arena battles and saw nothing at all the whole time.
    Perfect example is when Assassin Banshee is done and then it's my turn, nothing. I always have to remove the whole teams immunity another way.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS
    Bakura, check if his passive is disabled. If it is, then no removal of immunity. Because his passive is relatively subtle, and some of the latest talismans/characters deal out silver passive disable, I overlooked that aspect a few times and was thinking "WTF!?"
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    Perfect example is when Assassin Banshee is done and then it's my turn, nothing.
    Keep in mind that Gambler Eddie is only intended to remove normal Immunity and not Perfect Immunity, as per his description. Perhaps this is what you are referring to outside of the issue I pointed out above.

-Kaz

OS
    iOS
    This is the main post to discuss tuning changes that are in an upcoming update.

You can see the details for the preliminary tuning adjustments in the Game Updates forum post.
    Hi Kaz,

Serious question here (not trying to be facetious at all). You said new talismans and toons slowing down in the coming months would be ideal. Is this actually going to happen? Some players want more time between to enjoy what’s already been released before something else comes out. In my case I have, but have not used Gambler Eddie yet because I’m still working with older Eddies and talisman combos. I hear he’s pretty good but by the time I get to him he will probably be replaced by a newer and stronger Eddie if the pace doesn’t slow down a bit. If I keep jumping to the new stuff so soon it’s not as much fun.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Zugzwang View Post
    You said new talismans and toons slowing down in the coming months would be ideal. Is this actually going to happen?
    Yes. As I said, it's something that we'll be working towards as we move forwards. It is a concrete goal of the team to reduce the number of events, but changes won't happen immediately as there are other important features that need to be in place to support the longevity of the game before we get there. It's also important to note that we plan things months in advance and you may not begin to see what we're working on in response to various requests / complaints until a few updates or more after they come to the forefront.

This, of course, can be resolved with a bit of communication on our part, and that is something we want to actively start doing more as well. Leviathan will be posting an update soon covering where we are at with everything to hopefully shed some light on the various initiatives we have in motion to try and address some of the community's top concerns. You can look forward to that sometime this week, hopefully.

-Kaz

OS
    iOS
    but changes won't happen immediately as there are other important features that need to be in place to support the longevity of the game before we get there.
    -Kaz
    Just thinking — if it’s a monthly subscription fee or some other form of revenue that’s required to support the longevity of the game when in-app purchases (for real world currency) are much fewer and farther between—I’d support that. VERY curious about these coming features. If they support the longevity of the game I’m all for them.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Zugzwang View Post
    If they support the longevity of the game I’m all for them.
    Amen, brother! We want LotB to be here for years to come.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

-Viper tallie as expected. hope it won’t hurt those who bought them for $$$ much. still a pretty good set

-Arena: way too many VP required! i hope that the “more internal changes” addresses that. @Devs:i hope that you know that you shouldn’t adjust it to the top 3 fanatics who spend the whole day playing, right? Because the rest of the player base reaches around 50 battles a week and even that with disgust...

-One thing that caught my eye the most is the Brave set. 6 talisman set with a 50% chance that nothing will happen?! that seems a bit odd in times where such effects can be achieved with a 2 talli set and the other 6 tal sets add 20 different things...

OS
    iOS
    Yeah, this sounds positive - better communication will always work better than not having them.

I have to say though that that old analogy of the nerf I used to use is strongly in play and it's not good. You buy the sports version of your family saloon car as it had a few more bells and whistles and that extra 50 BHP you were looking for on top of the 150BHP you get as standard - the car sits in your drive for a week or two looking awesome - nice rims, nice paint job,leather seats, flappy paddle gear box and that lovely extra 50 BHP you worked those extra hours and spent that extra money (time) to get. Those two weeks are cool - you get work quicker, you can have some fun on the back roads and those heated seats you paid extra for are great in the winter......then the news hits and there is a recall...Dear Customer we are sorry to tell you we messed up the specification of your new car and we need to take it back and remove all the extras we made a mistake in the brochure and that extra money you spent and that extra time you worked to get this version - well sorry but you only get to keep the paint job and as a gesture we will let you keep the rims but the rest has to come out.

Yeah, I know, in the real world this never happens. Sure there may be a recall but you are never really out of pocket with them and what you get back is safer/better whatever. OK, this example is macro and in this game we are alking micro but the analogy is the same - do not 'sell' something you advertise and let folk use for a week or two and then think - eh, we got that wrong lets take it back and remove anything that made this different or useful to our players - forget that they worked for it or had to do x,y,z to get it - that makes no difference we just need to bang on through to the next month and so the same thing again.

I know, I know I got out the wrong side of the bed again...probably correct but honestly revising what you create a mere week or two after selling it is not cool and if it were another industry you would get grief for it - probably even taken to court for fraud or miss selling wares - in the UK it is trading standards. You cant sell a lie here legally (Brexit aside) so please guys try to make sure you are not screwing the pooch every other new thing you put out - especially an OP thing like these viper talisman. It would be better and fit your model to put out somthing that fixes them in a talisman or character.

Personally I think they work as expected - I do not always get a hit with them though I think the defences I go against do or at least a lot closer to 100% - pretty sure I am around the 75% on attack. If I do auto on arena I thin kmine trigger more btu I could be just thinking that of course as no defence boost exists...cough cough.

I am all for variation and the next shiny new thing but please make sure you have thought it out and more importantly that it works as stated at the basic level. Less work for you guys and less moaning from the customers. ABove allelse do not nerf stuff folk have actually paid for - on a simple level that just sucks and is without doubt not a great approach to dealing with your customers. I know If I had paid for anything and this happened I would not be pleased.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Changes in Arena look good but I still don't understand this gap between Duelist 1 and Warlord 1. should be a bit less
    Vanished75
    Missing eddies: Navigator, Ramasses, Number of the beast, Virtual XI Eddies
    Really missing: Redan
    I play all my troopers everyday