OS
    Android

Cosmic Talisman Evo Power Up Packs?

So once a month, for a week, you can buy 1x Talisman pack of each color for the standard talismans (Red/Blue/Green/Yellow/Purple) in the store for Ironite.

How about something similar for Cosmic Evo Talismans?

Maybe just allow us to buy one Catalyst soul a month for Ironite, or IC, or FC? Or maybe something that gives a mixed drop of Cosmic Evo components?

At least then it'd feel a little more like I'm progressing towards being able to evolve some of these Cosmic Talismans. Cos outside of what we get through events, it feels like there's no way to advance these items.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    iOS
    Yeah I like that suggestion. Even getting T1 cosmic evo runes is sloooooooowwwwwww. Arguably slower than actually getting the cosmic talismans in the first place!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    So i just opened a cosmic talsiman soul and it came with frags for an epic tals. Now im wonderin if i should save my resources for these. I woulld hate to power up a crappy one then get a good one later

OS
    Android
    Also sorry about posting that here. I thought this was the cosmic tals discussion post