Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Can we please fix the fact that auto-replay crashes the app after a few battles??

iOS.. been an issue for a couple months.. I hit auto-replay... about 10-25 battles later, the app will crash right before the victory screen. It doesn't matter where I auto-play.. Cosmos or Time Rift .. or what characters I'm auto-replaying with.

Just now.. started auto-replay (with troopers) in GOL.. 2 battles and crash.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    iOS.. been an issue for a couple months.. I hit auto-replay... about 10-25 battles later, the app will crash right before the victory screen. It doesn't matter where I auto-play.. Cosmos or Time Rift .. or what characters I'm auto-replaying with.

Just now.. started auto-replay (with troopers) in GOL.. 2 battles and crash.
    Is this game related though ? I haven't seen anyone else reporting this issue (although most players don't use the forum). Just wondering if you are the only one affected by this, it might be a hardware issue ?
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    Android
    Oh that's bad and should really be addressed then! Do other iOS users have the same problem?
    I am on Android and these problems occur by far less often than earlier (a year ago?). But sometimes they do happen here, too.
    I still have the impression that one of the possible reasons is mainly stack overflow in the inventory. Not that the inventory would be full, but just if the rewards would exceed the respective stack of shards, runes etc. or exactly hit the 999? Something related to this. Maybe it's worth to check your inventory if a stack is close to 999? Another thing I wondered about is what happens if the trooper that you run in that fight changes his trooper character...might also cause some data problems maybe?
    But there are so many possible reasons... hope there is a solution!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    In another thread somewhere (lord knows where now) a couple other users reported the same auto-replay crashes on iOS when it was mentioned in passing.

It's not a "major" issue but it does entirely defeat the purpose of auto-replay. And has only been occurring since around the March update.

Looking at 120SOT (because at times that's the only way to know relatively when it crashed)... sometimes it crashes quickly after only a few battles.... other times it'll crash halfway through the SOT. Its actually rare that I can burn an entire 120 SOT without at least 1 crash.

And I mean crash.. the app quits entirely and has to be relaunched.
    Last edited by Yup; 05-10-2019 at 02:27 PM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    +1 for Yup problem

OS
    Android
    I'm on android and havent had any problems where the app quits. I occasionally have it hang, but mostly in arena when switching between attack and defense opponents
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Android too ... never encounter this problem
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Ive never seen this happen. On some frag events i have loaded up over 1k SoT and ran overnight and it was still going in the morning.

But, Im also on Android. Both a very old Samsung Note 4 and more recently a new Samsung S10.

OS
    iOS
    Okay well, clearly it's an issue with the app on iOS. The code is different between iOS and Android even though it's the same app in theory. It's not surprising that Android users aren't encountering it.
    Last edited by Yup; 05-10-2019 at 03:06 PM.
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Okay well, clearly it's an issue with the app on iOS. The code is different between iOS and Android even though it's the same app in theory. It's not surprising that Android users aren't encountering it.
    At least the intensity of the problem is different. As I already posted, sometimes I also see the App crash and shut down during autoplay and I am on Android! But not often and I also see a fresh stack of runes/shards etc., so it does not always happen if a new stack is created. My guess: it happens if a stack exactly hits 999 items
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020