Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Daedalus built the labyrinth and was also Icarus father. I dont know why they show Daedalus with what appears to be a burnt wing. The wax on Icarus wings melted and he fell to the earth. Daedalus flew from Crete to Cicily.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    ... Daedalus flew from Crete to Cicily.
    Well ... due to a bug his wing got burnt and he crashed into the Mediterranean Sea ... his son on the other hand married the Silver Surfer and they became 1!
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    iOS
    Do you think the Minotaur could be the Hirophant in the sacrifice event

OS
    Android
    I may be wrong but I dont think the minotaur would be considered a heirophant. A hierophant is a priestly like figure from ancient Greece. The hierophant is also a priestly figure in a tarot deck.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    Android
    I thought NF designed Icarus to look like the inflatable that's being used during IM concerts. Still doesn't explain why Daedalus looks disfigure tho.
    Name:  jq89vogj5d011.jpg
Views: 369
Size:  63.2 KB
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Daedalus built the labyrinth and was also Icarus father. I dont know why they show Daedalus with what appears to be a burnt wing. The wax on Icarus wings melted and he fell to the earth. Daedalus flew from Crete to Cicily.
    Yeah, that has bugged me for awhile too. Maybe his wing is burnt because he throws so many flame effects in his attacks.
    I gotta say, LOTB for the most part is pretty up on all the mythology, paganism and occultism. It has been very educational.
    Before this game I probably couldn't have told you one false god of egypt, but now I use them in the gauntlet every week. LOL
    I think the Frontier keys and special dungeons are going to be awesome, getting new toons, plus COSMIC EVOLUTION MATERIALS. With the catalyst soul randomly giving evo stuff, we're going to need a ton of them to get a specific one in the amount needed to evolve. I need 4 more of 5 sacred crowns to evolve to a 3 star. It can take awhile when catalyst give out randomly.
    Last edited by Bakura; 05-14-2019 at 10:02 AM.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Holy Shit!!! EDSEL -- you're a beast!!!
    AHABSHARPOON-5710

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    Yeah, that has bugged me for awhile too. Maybe his wing is burnt because he throws so many flame effects in his attacks.
    I gotta say, LOTB for the most part is pretty up on all the mythology, paganism and occultism. It has been very educational.
    Before this game I probably couldn't have told you one false god of egypt, but now I use them in the gauntlet every week. LOL
    I think the Frontier keys and special dungeons are going to be awesome, getting new toons, plus COSMIC EVOLUTION MATERIALS. With the catalyst soul randomly giving evo stuff, we're going to need a ton of them to get a specific one in the amount needed to evolve. I need 4 more of 5 sacred crowns to evolve to a 3 star. It can take awhile when catalyst give out randomly.
    I originally thought so too but after listening to Bruce Dickinson's autobiography he admits they flipped the roles of father and son as opposed to the original myth.
    AHABSHARPOON-5710

OS
    Android
    In the song Icarus wings turned to ashes. The myth has icarus wings melting and falling to the earth and drowning. No where in th he song do they mention Daedalus by name, just an old man on the hill.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by AhabsHarpoon View Post
    I originally thought so too but after listening to Bruce Dickinson's autobiography he admits they flipped the roles of father and son as opposed to the original myth.
    Well, there's the answer, straight from the singer's mouth.
    They flipped the father/son roles. Thus NF basing the characters after the song.
    Good job. Thanks for clearing that up.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!