Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    - Why isn't the last Tomb talisman available for fragments. Mean I don't really need any of the eddies.. but I would spend the frags on talismans if I could.

- It's pretty much insulting that these immortal souls drop the 3 star Eddies. I mean come on already.. why not just make the fragments int he shape of a middle finger??

- Timebombs on that Reaper in the Madness level of the dungeon do NOT ever fire. They stack and stack and stack and stack get down to 1 turn, but nothing every happens they seemingly stay there forever with no result.

Name:  timebombs.png
Views: 927
Size:  769.7 KB

- Doomsday's fury is not removing all buffs.... Perfect Immortality has a STRONG tendency to remain after his fury.

- Apparently relics mean nothing.. other than the "special" relics you can purchase. Madness is ridiculously overpowered on the AI side.
    Last edited by Yup; 05-12-2019 at 05:48 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Doomsday fury doesnt remove shroud, perfect immortality and soul protect since he was nerfed.

I havent tried the madness level, but would gunner convict with disable passive and Mark's help.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    i only playing this event to get Iron Maiden Ed but game crash often on autoplay...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Doomsday fury doesnt remove shroud, perfect immortality and soul protect since he was nerfed.
    Ahh, thought it was just Shroud/Perfect Health.. didn't realize Perfect Immortality was left as well. That sucks.

Well yeah.. that was my first run through... and didn't realize Reaper was there. I switched things around.. Prisoner, G Anubis (for immunity to Doom which only works SOME of the time).

Can't seem to auto madness with or without all Gunner. The player side Ai is just downright stupid on auto-play, never disabling passives, never removing buffs when it should.. just dumb. On manual it's no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    i only playing this event to get Iron Maiden Ed but game crash often on autoplay...
    Yup.. crashes here regularly as well. I'm not positive, but it seems to only crash when running troopers. -- scratch that.. just crashed again with no trooper in use.

And the rewards via frags are crap... Pulled a 3 star Storm Eddie with my first Immortal Soul.. kind of insulting. But.. I don't need any of the Eds.. and am merely autoing for FC, SOW and other rewards. Stockpiling for sac event really.
    Last edited by Yup; 05-12-2019 at 07:11 AM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    For the troopers having a hard time finding a suitable team to pass Hard on auto, I used the following team:

The Madam - Alchemy + random Cosmic
    Seventh Son Ed - Hex + Guard
    Soulless Demon - Fortune + Sustaining
    The Ancient Mariner - Eternal
    Missing Eddie$:
    2019 Tour
    -
    -
    -
    Visions Of Eldorado

4V1ct0ry-1894

Proud Member of clan "Down Under"

OS
    iOS
    For Hard I used 2 Reapers, Alchemist, and Crusader - Started with 1 reaper and Madam though.. then realized nothing would harm the reapers as long as the Alchemist cleared passive disable.
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    is it possible to change the camera angle slightly on these event dungeons in future ? Right now, sometimes with tall characters on your team, with several status icons on them, they obscure the targeting circle on enemies.

OS
    Android
    For Magus hard i used SoL Eddie, lilith, alchemist and ferryman. It worked so I didnt try anything else. Crusader fury shields may have helped, but SoL remove beneficial effects seemed to work.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    So no one is pointing out the BS that is being able to get ONE of the pick your own 5* Eddie or Two of the 4*

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post

Yup.. crashes here regularly as well. I'm not positive, but it seems to only crash when running troopers. -- scratch that.. just crashed again with no trooper in use.
    mine crash without troopers every few battle...