Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    Thanks for the hint with Anubi! I totall forgot about the Doom protection there!
    But your team has no way to passive disable apart from the vipers, right?
    Maybe I will change my team a bit now for the remaining 7 battles... in fact I just forgot the 4th member of my gunner team and of course the game again overwrote the saved team in almost all slots (slot 3 has now again sentinel only, which I did before the magus only and I'd guess I had the gunner only also in this slot afterwards)... this is happening since many Dungeons and I find it very annoying!
    That is correct, but then again, if he dies there is no revive, so your attempt is shot anyway. And the vipers works perfect, in fact the ferryman wave was usually the quickest to clear

Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    Hmmm I always farmed madness in past dungeons to get masses of high* colorless XP runes as I like them most for effective leveling of characters. And I still think it would make sense that also the other drops (SoW, FC etc) should be more likely at the higher difficulty!? It should be more likely as the drop amount (e.g. 3 SoW per drop in both, hard & madness) is the same (which was rather surprising for me).
    I guess if you are only going for those colorless shards then yeah. Obviously the rewards are better in madness, but (even ignoring how hard this one is) recent dungeons were approx 2-3min per clear @ 10SoT versus about 20-30 seconds per clear on normal or hard at 6 or 8 SoT... If you are going for the 800 wins, it is a no brainer to me. I want to save ironite cost and lower the amount of SoT i need while also ending the event quicker. Even more so, now that we can farm in NC for gold, this event is significantly cutting down on the gold earned for as long as we stay out of NC.

Quote Originally Posted by annouvis25 View Post
    if i dont have krampus something else?
    Krampus was a superstar for me... I guess a replacement would be any toon that can carry alchemy for cleanse effect. Or a toon that auto cleanses (dont think that exists) or a toon that can remove golden effects. He does both very well and then also has multiple extra turns in a row.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by annouvis25 View Post
    if i dont have krampus something else?
    in this team krampus serves two purposes:
    1. alchemy user
    2. freeze ferryman

you can substitute him for anything that is able to use alchemy, but you may have a problem with ferryman. you could bring a second eddie to substitute for dde in case you get hit with doom, for example angel eddie.
    Last edited by Liu; 05-13-2019 at 02:36 PM.
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    iOS
    So has anyone else noticed this dungeon cheats? The enemies are all equipped with more than 6 talismans, making for some crazy bullshit if you aren’t careful. Some even have talismans they physically cannot equip, such as Destiny on the Wickerman.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    That is correct, but then again, if he dies there is no revive, so your attempt is shot anyway. And the vipers works perfect, in fact the ferryman wave was usually the quickest to clear

I guess if you are only going for those colorless shards then yeah. Obviously the rewards are better in madness, but (even ignoring how hard this one is) recent dungeons were approx 2-3min per clear @ 10SoT versus about 20-30 seconds per clear on normal or hard at 6 or 8 SoT... If you are going for the 800 wins, it is a no brainer to me. I want to save ironite cost and lower the amount of SoT i need while also ending the event quicker. Even more so, now that we can farm in NC for gold, this event is significantly cutting down on the gold earned for as long as we stay out of NC.

Krampus was a superstar for me... I guess a replacement would be any toon that can carry alchemy for cleanse effect. Or a toon that auto cleanses (dont think that exists) or a toon that can remove golden effects. He does both very well and then also has multiple extra turns in a row.
    The classic left-to-right system is a big plus then in this case with the freezing Krampus at least it makes you survive longer and gives the vipers enough chances to hit on the ferryman!

I usually farm these dungeons a lot - for all the drops, but especially SoW and the frags that can be used in different ways. Gold is just on top. I never go to NC and have replenished plenty of gold, but I have not sacrificed everything in the FC&IC event, so I "only" have about 10k FC instead of 15k like some others.

When I am done with the Gunner mission I will try around for a safe madness team - if there is any! So far I used the troopers in hard, but I'd prefer to go to madness again.

Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    So has anyone else noticed this dungeon cheats? The enemies are all equipped with more than 6 talismans, making for some crazy bullshit if you aren’t careful. Some even have talismans they physically cannot equip, such as Destiny on the Wickerman.
    Yes, since page 4.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    No words from the devs...game is dying...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    Not more than 6.. more like T3 Cosmics....which really, only the devs have. And the devs ignoring color slots the players must adhere to has been a "cheat" they've been using for some time, mostly in the Gauntlet. I think it's terribly underhanded and borderline fraud. Imagine a boxing match where one boxer gets to put brass knuckles in his gloves and you don't know it until after a punch has been thrown.... and they are allowed to do that EVERY SINGLE MATCH.

I have Cosmics (only T1s, and a single T2) I'm not even utilizing because it's too much trouble to figure out where they'd work well.

There's so much new stuff it's become unmanageable. I have newer talisman sets complete and unused because there are so many and there's no way to tell what is on any of the ~200 characters I have, or what they can actually use (slot colors), without tapping each character. By the time I tap to look at character 50 I forget what was on character 1 and if I go back to look at 1.. I have to then take 3 minutes to find 50 again. And then there's no way to compare them directly so it's back and forth... and heaven forbid if the character are in widely separated classes... i.e. a warrior and an assassin. That means I have to swipe left for 5 minutes just to get to the class I want to look at. It can take the better part of an hour simply to see about talisman adjustments on 2 characters. If your'e lookign at more than 2.. well the time necessary increases exponentially. For me, the inventory management issues are making the entire "game" something I'd rather not spend so much time on. It's one thing to spend time grinding (if the app would stop crashing on auto). But it's another thing to spend so much time trying to simply shift talismans around - that's not enjoyable and has no "playability" factor.

Too much is being released too fast. By the time I find a characters who will utilize a newer talisman set well.. something else is released and everything starts over again. It's become a "manage resources" app... not a "fight and win" app.
    Last edited by Yup; 05-13-2019 at 06:39 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I have been changing the talismans on all my characters to the newer ones. I've been replacing all the old and in today's game out of date and weak. I may regret it, but it's the only way to still use the older characters without his of changing and never really wanting to replace the old talismans back on them.

OS
    iOS
    But then.. you get Necropolis and want that set of Redemption talismans on him which you assigned to some character 6 months ago and have forgotten which character..... so... 20 minutes to find it. And then you put the Redemptions on Necropolis and realize they aren't as good there as you thought.. so you want to put them back.. and then find that set of Rage talismans you got 9 months ago on him... but forgot where those are as well....

One can easily spend a day doing nothing but trying to see which talismans work well on a character.

And never mind actually being able to explore the new stuff for any period of time, because as soon as one starts to get a handle on what a character or talisman set is possibly capable of.. something new is out and the focus shifts to acquisition rather than exploration and enjoyment.

I know "characters make money"* but repeatedly shilling new stuff without allowing time to enjoy the new stuff you got last week.. makes, at least me, feel like I'm being treated like a possible "paycheck" - not a "customer".

*Sorry that comment seemed to be to your detriment Spartan.
    Last edited by Yup; 05-13-2019 at 06:58 PM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    For madness any color I am using Gambler with labyrinth, prisoner with onslaught primordials, Charlote with vipers and KP with the traditional combination.

Loses one every 15 battles, not bad at all.

PS. Non of the toons is using cosmic talis.

OS
    Android
    Sorry but I'M NOT PLAYING the Same levels 400 Times ... No-Matter what I get... "Not Going To Happen!"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 400 Exclamation marks!!!!!! Later.... Not Going.... To ..... HAPPEN!!!!
    AKA in Game Name: "DARKANUBIS-1563"
    +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=++=+ =+=+=+
    *** Current-Active Member of Caesars Inc ***
    🤘🏼Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv🤘🏼
    +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=++=+ =+=+=+