Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    His fury inflicts Perfect Disable and Charlotte's passive prevents silver debuffs for the first 3 turns of battle.
    Ah.... snap!
    You're right. I knew she couldn't take silver, but I forgot she prevents it for the WHOLE TEAM for 2 rounds (just checked her passive description.)
    Man, I was like WTF?
    Thanks..... I must getting old or LOTB has too many toons/talis/abilities, but..... It's probably both.
    Thanks!
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    I'm missing the following Eddie's.
    Doomsday
    Iron Maiden
    Virtual XI
    Bass
    Clansman

Any advice on which to prioritize getting would be appreciated.

OS
    iOS
    Doomsday
    Iron Maiden
    Clansman
    Bass
    Virtual XI

would be my order.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

Quote Originally Posted by gogosox40 View Post
    So I clear the 3 levels and was rewarded with 3 tomb talismans., 1 per normal, hard and madness. So by completing all 3 levels you are left with 1 talisman short to complete the 4 set.

"If you find yourself unable to*complete the Tomb Talisman set" well yeah everyone will be short if they don't already have 1 in their inventory already.
    So then they make you spend 500 ironite for the 4th one? Usually they give you a complete set when you pass all 3 levels. I can see buying the 1 venom talisman for people who can't complete the madness gunner challenge but that's not even in the store. (Already have a venom set).
    Any confirmation of this by the Devs? Is this intended a “pay 500 ironite” event?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    i only playing this event to get Iron Maiden Ed but game crash often on autoplay...
    All this dungeon does is crash my game. Can't get past two troopers on auto play. Sometimes it doesn't even load the first try after a reboot!

Aside from the crashes every 40 SOT I mentioned in another thread, I've never had this problem.
    Zerynx-2164

Lost to Apathy - Retired

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    Hard Team

Bass Eddie
    Ferryman
    Madam -Alchemy
    Magus Lillith - Fortune
    Rest of the talismans don’t really matter. Best time is .54 seconds. Average around a minute

Madness Auto still a work in progress.
    Hallowed Eddie - Valor
    Gunner Pharaoh Dog King - Angel/Sustaining/Random
    Gunner Lillith - Energy/Life/random
    Osiris - Strike/Energy

1st stage is hardest on auto because the AI never targets the Assassin Banshee. Once she is killed I can auto till Ferryman then have to manual disable passive with Hallowed. Viper might be better for Hallowed but I don’t feel like swapping stuff around from my pvp teams. Can then auto the rest of the dungeon. Since it is only 15 fights I will usually manual play them then set a better team to auto farm.
    doesn't work for me this team with this talisman

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    Any confirmation of this by the Devs? Is this intended a “pay 500 ironite” event?
    I am also interested in that! Must be a bug in my opinion, as we always got a complete set in the past for the first wins in the Dungeons!

Apart from that the Dungeon is nice but also heavy and the next April Fool's Joke is introduced by applying the same "rules" from AI Gauntlet to the Dungeon which means characters wearing talis sets that they should not be able to wear. For me, there's no reasonable justification for that.

The madness Dungeon is known to be hard, and I think this is fine - but hard does not mean unfair! Especially for newer player this must be a disaster. I have not tried to find a autofarm madness team, yet - but I guess it will be hard this time. Especially due to the cheating AI boost (which is for me a combination of something like +15% for the computer and -15% for the player). I lost several battles because my Hallowed Eddie was not able to apply passive disable (PD) within 4 tries to the Ferryman so my team died because of doom. I can recommend the Chopper, as his powermove has a guarantee to apply PD so this cannot be cheated down like for % abilities.

Don't get me wrong, I like hard difficulty and to be honest I even like that the class madness mission is (almost) impossible to auto play, so we finally have something that needs good preparation and strategy and encourages you to ACTUALLY PLAY THE GAME - wow! ...at least for these 15 battles while you cannot do the other 1500 runs manually that you might need for a complete tallis set (well, its Oracle...).
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I like hard difficulty and to be honest I even like that the class madness mission is (almost) impossible to auto play, so we finally have something that needs good preparation and strategy and encourages you to ACTUALLY PLAY THE GAME - wow!
    Haha I agree with that. Took me a few teams until I found a gunner team taht worked for me (manual ofc):
    dde / lab, cosmic
    g lilith / fortune, advantage
    g banshee / primordial
    krampus / alchemy, cosmic

I don't understand why it's oracle again ? In the past dungeons we had oracle 3 times, ecplise 2 times, eternal 2 times, primordial once and valor hasn't appeared even once. I only saw valor appearing in gauntlet. What gives ? I'd expect to rotate through all colors and repeat. Seems like they use RNG to decide what 6-set is coming up next. On that note, they may swap the 6 sets for the 5 sets since the latter are much stronger ...

Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    .. seriously.. 2 Immortal Souls.. 2 3star Storm Eds... ridiculous.
    That's not surprising considering the odds of getting a 5* are 0.5%. Open 200 immortal souls, get one 5*
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    iOS
    Y'all need to think strategically opening those immortal souls.... $100k per soul for a 3* storm and a 3* mummy, after grinding a craptonne of only hard level dungeon?

NO WAY!!!

You've GOT to convert to precious souls! You get 2 precious for each 1 immortal.

And rather than lose $100k per soul, you might even make a sneaky million!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    For the last few weeks I am running mainly troopers ... or go Gauntlet SS and that's it. I am not even trying anymore and every new event seems to proof my point.

I took one of my strongest teams to madness and it took me 14 minutes to beat the level. Sounds like a good fight? No it was not because I have no f*cking clue what the hell is going on anymore. Teams on both sides from almost death recover to full health because of hell knows why and what talisman / bug combination triggered it.

Yeah it might be me but I really lost the plot completely what does what and why everything seems to heal itself to full health if the other team farts.

I think I won the madness fight in the end because I was consistently bashing on the weakest link on the other team while they seemed to prefer hitting my Ferryman (plus the Vipers on Charlotte). What a shitshow - did not enjoy that at all. It has nothing to do with strategy or planning anymore. I think I skip chasing the rewards for madness.

Really good talismans are a liability now and I will certainly not dish out 500 ironite to get a last one of a set. I won't simply have the set in this case because it will be obsolete in a few weeks anyways.

Running my troopers has become a habit and that's fine. The new announcements do sound all very shiny but the most needed area seems to be left alone: balance.

Take Gauntlet: Loved it in the beginning and after a few weeks the bouncer team at the beginning of SSS is just ridiculous. These days I try it once or maximum twice and always take my strongest teams in that fight. If I loose - I wait for the reset and stack SoW. The devs don't want me to give a fair game here? I do them the courtesy of not playing it.
    Hold, you summed it up nicely.
    Most events these days are either ridiculously long-winded or outright unfair. Also, the talismans these days are ridiculous. If a toon is good or bad nowadays is determined mostly by which talismans it can wear - which you cannot see before the battle, so strategy's pretty much out the window for PVP or Gauntlet.
    Thanks, but this game is rapidly loosing everything I liked it for during the past 3 years.