Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I can recommend (Manual only!!):
    Hallowed (Valor)
    Chopper (nothing special)
    Osiris (Energy/Redemption)
    Redan (Destiny)

Choppers guarantee to disable passive with his power move is great against the AI cheating (lost often because HE did not apply it to the Ferryman 3 or 4 times in a row).
    You can use HE fury quite often which will give echo often so you can boost energy with Osiris to use Redan's and Chopper's powermoves often.
    It's actually fun to play, but takes about 10 mins on 2x speed
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    I'll try that setup, thanks.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    I'd also go for IM Eddie, especially as rare G/A souls are almost non-existent currently while it is much easier to get all other types of rare souls!
    That's a very good point. I still don't have Navigator or Rainmaker and I've been playing since the beginning.

I should hit the 700 fragments sometime today. Since I already have all the four-star Eddies offered, I won't need to get the rest (although the extra ironite might be useful). If I could buy the fourth Tomb talisman with frags that'd be a different story.
    Volrath-0020
    Joms Vikings 4 Lyfe

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Volrath View Post
    That's a very good point. I still don't have Navigator or Rainmaker and I've been playing since the beginning.

I should hit the 700 fragments sometime today. Since I already have all the four-star Eddies offered, I won't need to get the rest (although the extra ironite might be useful). If I could buy the fourth Tomb talisman with frags that'd be a different story.
    With the changes to the sacrifice rewards they reduced the G/A drop rate to almost Zero. I tried a lot of Tier 5, 6 and a few 7 sacs during the last 3 sac events and in total the yield was Zero! Only once a vortex gave me 5 G/A rares, that's it. The 2 soul Skull Quest, Arena rewards and the one soul reward per month are my only sources for G/A souls, which is ridiculous. Before that change to the sac system, I was almost never short in G/A souls (not talking about the early days of the game of course without the sac feature).

Do not buy the 4th Tomb with Ironite, they answered to a question in facebook:
    "Hi everyone. Thank you for bringing this to our attention! This was due to oversight from our end and we apologize for the confusion. We will introduce a way for players to earn the last talisman piece (other than the current offer in Store) in our next update. Stay tuned for more details!"

I won't copy my comment on that "oversight" wording. If you want to read it, go to the Tomb Talisman thread: click here
    Last edited by Blade; 05-14-2019 at 01:39 PM.

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    I dont have gunner Pharoah dog king. I can only clear madness with all remaining alive about 50% of the time. I am using DDE, lilith, prisoner and Osiris. I tried swapping anubis for lilith with about the same results. Prisoner or lilith die on final wave, any thoughts on a strategy.
    KRAMPUS!!! I dont know what the deal is with this final fight but it was a piece of cake for my team full auto. If anything, I say make sure you focus on one until they are dead, then do the other. It didnt matter which one to me, but gambler obviously deals more damage. But you MUST focus on one target. Otherwise you get them to 1 life, they full heal both and the one gains a heal shield. If you dont kill the heal shield one first, the other one will just full heal both as well.

Krampus was removing the heal shield and blasting them down like it aint no thang...

OS
    Android
    I also dont have krampus.

Blade, how did you bear the last wave.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Maybe I'l try Krampus then instead of Redan for the fun but Halloweds Valor and the extra turns are also very helpful

@Muzzle: I don't have one specific strategy to follow apart from focussing on one enemy till he is down and then go to the other. I tried both orders and they were both successful. Maybe it's better to take down Gambler first as he does more damage?
    Don't forget to use HEs AoE attack to extend your beneficials!
    And better not always deplete your energy completely, as a heal is needed once in a while

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Trust me this is way more frustrating for us new players. We don't have half the choices in toons that you all do, but yet the game is increasing in difficulty to cater to the old players. And consider the AI is being decked out in new talismans. I literally feel like there is nothing for me to achieve but farm powerslave for 2* Evo runes to level my basic talisman unless I spend hundreds of dollars to try and catch up. And if you deck a basic toon in basic 5* talisman and try to compete in anything it's a joke. And to boot I bought SOT refill mega 3 times the other night and it failed to go through but my ironite disappeared. That's 450 ironite just vanished. Submitted a support ticket with no response. And when we do spend some money on a talisman set that can give us an edge I.e. viper they announce they are nerfing it. What a waste of time and money. This might be the last straw for me for all games like this.

OS
    Android
    You are right, the Dungeons - and of course especially the madness difficulty - are designed for us old players. The good thing for you: neither the tomb, nor the oracles nor the venom talis are THAT good so that you need them. As a new player you can leave the Dungeon aside and concentrate on farming materials to be able to beat e.g. LoL 10 to get enough materials for your characters. I remember the old times were I needed good troopers to get there and also one or two of these packs with evo material for Ironite was needed to beat lol 7 and then lol 10. I'd also not try to get up the Gauntlet tiers, as it is getting difficult earlier every season, I'd rather focus on the Arena. You can even set a lone Eddie defense to drop down and get easier fights.
    Trust me, the game was more exciting for me during that times, as there are shorter goals than now.
    If you have specific questions or need other kind of help, you can always ask here as many will want to help that got help from others years ago!

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    Maybe I'l try Krampus then instead of Redan for the fun but Halloweds Valor and the extra turns are also very helpful

@Muzzle: I don't have one specific strategy to follow apart from focussing on one enemy till he is down and then go to the other. I tried both orders and they were both successful. Maybe it's better to take down Gambler first as he does more damage?
    Don't forget to use HEs AoE attack to extend your beneficials!
    And better not always deplete your energy completely, as a heal is needed once in a while
    Valor's would work well in this whole dungeon i think! I used vipers, and DDE's Fury came in extremely handy, or else I would have used Hallowed with Valors as well.