Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    - time bombs do not trigger correctly -> funny stacks with 20, 30 bombs but nothing happened
    I saw this a lot, but I feel like the only time i noticed it happening was on Labyrinth KP. So my questions are these:

Does it only happen on this guy because labyrinth gives you the extra time to stack that many (and also time to notice it)?

Does it only happen here because the labyrinth is "preventing" the damage, which in turn is preventing them from falling off?

I'm pretty sure the bombs should be viewed as damage from self, so it should not be affected by the Labyrinth prevention. But if for some reason it is being prevented, it shouldnt just hang out there and keep stacking either...

Did anyone else notice the massive time bomb stacks other places? Most toons died before the bombs went off, or from the bombs, as far as I could tell.

OS
    Android
    Name:  Screenshot_20190515-015559.png
Views: 460
Size:  962.5 KB

Ferryman can have it too, if the vipers just refuse to trigger perfect passive disable
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    no good team for gunner ?
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    I have enough of the shards for one of the 700shard 5 star eddies. (I have all the 500shard eddies anyway, and Clansman Eddie).

So it's a choice between Iron Maiden Eddie, Beast Eddie, Virtual XI Eddie, and Bass Eddie, as I don't have any of them.

Is there any particular one that would stand out as the best choice from those four ? Or is it just personal preference ?

OS
    Android
    i would not call it a good team for gunner...but i did it with Hallowed E. (viper), Doomsday E. (Labyrinth), Anubis (angel, energy), Valkyrie (angel, energy), Banshee (primordial) took between 15 and 25 minutes per "run" and had 4 losses on the way.

OS
    Android
    Fix the FUCKIN´ Arena !!!!!!!!! Do you understand that? FIX THE FUCKIN´ ARENA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    Fix the FUCKIN´ Arena !!!!!!!!! Do you understand that? FIX THE FUCKIN´ ARENA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
    +1

But sadly they have no clue

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Rory View Post
    I have enough of the shards for one of the 700shard 5 star eddies. (I have all the 500shard eddies anyway, and Clansman Eddie).

So it's a choice between Iron Maiden Eddie, Beast Eddie, Virtual XI Eddie, and Bass Eddie, as I don't have any of them.

Is there any particular one that would stand out as the best choice from those four ? Or is it just personal preference ?
    It depend on your need :
    - Beast Eddie is still a good choice for his negative effects
    - Bass Eddie doesn't hit hard but give good buffs
    - IME hits hard and rarer to get
    - VXIE ... well
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    I think I need to give up finding a 100% safe team to grind madness. I tried a lot and many teams seemed to work with 10, 15 or 20 battels without a defeat. Then you set it up over night and see a defeat screen in the morning and a lot of SoT left.
    That's the first time I was not able to get a grinding team for the madness difficulty of the respective Dungeons. I even got almost all relics and I bought the temporary dungeon relics for gold and it's not enough.
    This time the cheat talisman setup plus bugs plus stupid player's AI was just too much! Seriously, not cool!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Can't grind with iOS anyway.. the app still crashes on iOS with auto-play. Devs.. are you NOT seeing that posted multiple times???? A CRASH.. not a hang or freeze an actual CRASH, repeatedly.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..