Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Drop rates: 4 immortal souls. 3 3star Eddies and 1 4star Eddie.
    Not even going to try madness (ridiculous) difficulty.

OS
    Android
    Some new stuff here:
    - new game data now kicks you out of the battle even before the match is finished
    - new Samurai event with a buggy start (calendar but no challenges)
    - serenity tallis bugged (sometimes)
    - gunner Anubi passive bugged (sometimes)
    - time bombs not triggering
    - Charlotte passive bugged (sometimes)
    - new stupidity level on auto play (e.g. Doomsday having full fury but waiting till all allies did their turn)

Edit: challenges did count even without being shown in the event tab! That's funny
    Last edited by Blade; 05-15-2019 at 12:33 AM.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Where did you you find the new event challenges ? they aren’t showing up for me either
    Vollrath-7987

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamondhead2112 View Post
    Where did you you find the new event challenges ? they aren’t showing up for me either
    The new data message ended my match and I had to restart the app. I always do force quit and clear cache then. After that, the challenges appeared in the event tab as it should be.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    I easily made it to the last wave. I just need to figure a game plan to beat A and G. I have all colored, health and attack relics, at level 5 on the rest of the universal relics so I am not weak on relics.
    I can't beat the 3rd respite to save my worthless soul!!! Wtf you guys using!?!?
    AKA in Game Name: "DARKANUBIS-1563"
    +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=++=+ =+=+=+
    *** Current-Active Member of Caesars Inc ***
    🤘🏼Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv🤘🏼
    +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=++=+ =+=+=+

OS
    Android
    maiden, here is what I've tried. PDK or Krampus would be used, but I dont have them.

I am using DDE with labyrinth or HE with valor.

Lilith. Life, sustain, inspiration
    Prisoner. Primordial
    Osiris. Energy, dominance

Redan. Destiny, sustain
    Chopper. Angel, energy
    Osiris. Energy, redemption
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Anyone heard about the solution to get the 4th tomb without ironite?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Maiden68 View Post
    I can't beat the 3rd respite to save my worthless soul!!! Wtf you guys using!?!?
    are you just trying to beat it for the first time? or auto farm? or gunner challenge?

For a single clear, i used:

FFE Eternals
    KP Immunity warlord sustaining
    Prisoner Primordial
    Raven Witch Labyrinth

This auto played without any guidance and cleared in approx 5min. I cannot confirm if it is a 100% auto team, i only did it once.

OS
    Android
    Has anyone found a 100% safe madness autofarm team, yet? I did a lot of testing yesterday, some teams worked well but all of them did fail at some point, even the one I thought would be bulletproof - gave me a good morning DEFEAT screen.

So don't use these:

- Gambler Eddie, tried different setups, the better were trap+radiant and trap or warlord+banner but once he was killed with one hit in the final wave so I went for Labyrinth as we want a 100% team
    - KP (energy, inspiration, cosmic) I evolved a cosmic extra for this
    - Madam (alchemy, cosmic)
    - Sekhmet (Valor)

- Gambler Eddie
    - KP (energy, inspiration, cosmic)
    - Charlotte (viper, cosmic) I evolved a cosmic extra for this
    - Madam (alchemy, cosmic)

This team was working great and somewhat fast (below 3 mins) for about 15 runs in a row but then started to fail because of doom in either the Killer Gang wave or the Ferryman wave as the viper's perf. pass diss (PD) did not trigger and also Gambler didn't use the right move or this move did not trigger PD on the right enemy

To counter that I went for the following team that should avoid doom completely and by this give the team enough time until PD finally hits the Ferryman and to kill the Labyrinth KP:
    - Doomsday (Labyrinth) as without KP you need something else to remove buffs (and Gangland did not do enough damage anymore without KP's debuffs)
    - Gunner Anubi (Serenity, energy) with defense talli subtypes to ensure survival
    - Charlotte & Madam as above

This team was much slower (~7 mins) but seemed to be safe as it should be:
    - Doomsday to get rid of most of the buffs, shields etc the enemies have and heal if necessary plus bombs and burns
    - Gunner Anubi that is safe against perfect disable from the Killer because of serenity and by that the whole team should be double safe against doom (see Charlotte)
    - Charlotte should also prevent doom (at least for 2 rounds for everybody), but she doesn't. Her other pros are obvious
    - Madam with alchemy is also obvious and absolutely needed with all the stuns etc. the enemies do plus the heal every round as both of my 2 teams go without a blocker

Once in a while I saw Gunner Anubi with exhaust etc. but no doom and they always won the fight, I watched it a few times. I set autoplay and went to sleep - woke up with a good morning DEFEAT screen.

3 main issues hinder success:

1) cheating enemy AI
    We all have seen the crazy talis on the enemies. The destiny Wickerman, eternity Harpies or immunity cosmic Ferryman are no real problem. The Labyrinth KP is a problem, especially as he is the left enemy so that all your single attackers will go for him (resulting in stop and lower damage output) and the other 2 members of the Killer gang can survive long enough to happily apply their fear, perfect passive disable and DOOM - which is one of the main challenges of this Dungeon. The nasty effects have a high trigger probability here.

2) stupid player AI
    I have never seen so many stupid moves. Doomsday Ed having full fury meter -> he likes to wait until all other allies did their turn against full buffed and shielded teams. If the fury is not full yet, he goes first of course. Also, I have seen very often that your allies on the right go first and burn the power moves without a reason. For Gambler I have seen him using the ability to apply passive disable by far too less, especially in the first round. And of course they all start with the left enemy, see 1)

3) bugs, bugs, bugs
    All the points above would not be that problematic, if there weren't that many and crucial bugs:
    - serenity talis do not always prevent silver effects -> but I saw exhaust, stop, perfect death etc. and probably also doom
    - gunner Anubis passive does not always work -> doom on other team members
    - charlotte's passive does not always work -> perfect passive disable and all other silvers on her and also on the team members in the first rounds (killer gang wave and ferryman&raven)
    - time bombs do not trigger correctly -> funny stacks with 20, 30 bombs but nothing happened

I keep on testing this evening, we'll see! But feel free to add ideas!
    Sorry for long post!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    - charlotte's passive does not always work -> perfect passive disable and all other silvers on her and also on the team members in the first rounds (killer gang wave and ferryman&raven)
    For perfect disable on first turn - prisoner does something similar to Xander who should be immune to any status effect. Maybe something similar is at work here, intended or not.
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race