Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    Valor's would work well in this whole dungeon i think! I used vipers, and DDE's Fury came in extremely handy, or else I would have used Hallowed with Valors as well.
    Exactly! So I will also try to include at least 1 valor set for an autoplay madness team as soon as I finished the gunner challenge and find some spare time to set up and try teams. Valor is just great as it always removes one golden buff, independend which enemy our stupid auto-AI attacks
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    Y'all need to think strategically opening those immortal souls.... $100k per soul for a 3* storm and a 3* mummy, after grinding a craptonne of only hard level dungeon?

NO WAY!!!

You've GOT to convert to precious souls! You get 2 precious for each 1 immortal.

And rather than lose $100k per soul, you might even make a sneaky million!
    I may go this route. I don't need anyone from the immortal souls.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    Do not buy the 4th Tomb with Ironite, they answered to a question in facebook:
    "Hi everyone. Thank you for bringing this to our attention! This was due to oversight from our end and we apologize for the confusion. We will introduce a way for players to earn the last talisman piece (other than the current offer in Store) in our next update. Stay tuned for more details!"

I won't copy my comment on that "oversight" wording. If you want to read it, go to the Tomb Talisman thread: click here
    Thank you for the heads up!
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by infinite dreamer View Post
    I may go this route. I don't need anyone from the immortal souls.
    i made the mistake of converting 5 immortal souls before i realized they were 100k to use and 99% chance of a 3 star crap... so yeah i definitely wish i had just converted to precious and i will with all the rest.

OS
    Android
    Maintenance Alert for 10:30 AM PST.... Maybe this will fix the Bulwark Tomb problem

OS
    Android
    That would be nice, what would be better is rid of us of the 70's dance and IOS crashes.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    I am just really starting not to get this at all as a way to run events - it makes no sense at all. I would rather there was an option to just click a button, spend the respources and you get what the targets are - so if running 800 was going to cost 800 ironite then click the button, not waste time and effort sitting watching a phone auto farm. They have to come up with a new way for there to be some sort of challenge and I dont know what that is but I simply do not get auto farming as a way to play a game - it is simple resource gathering like in a 'building a world' style of game I suppose but in what way is it engaging - it is not, it is boring, boring, boring. Who has time to enjoy 800 runs of anything which is identical?
    Yeah.

Yesterday, I set my phone to autoplay overnight.

I autoplay lord of light when I need stuff to level up characters, autoplay brave new world for talisman stuff, autoplay event dungeons, autoplay night city to get gold.
    There's so much stuff that's repetitive, and works as a disincentive to play manually.

right now, it's only the gauntlet, and getting the last few skulls in night city, that Im doing manually.

But I guess that's part of how the finance model for these kinds of games works - a lot of repetition that you can skip with cash.

OS
    iOS
    Doesn't matter... iOS players can't auot-replay anyway.. the app just crashes.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Auto play is working OK for me on my phone and ipad so it must be just some players.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    What iOS version are you running???
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..